drycreek 19-Aug-14
JW 20-Aug-14
JW 20-Aug-14
Rex Featherlin 20-Aug-14
Weasel 20-Aug-14
drycreek 20-Aug-14
Keadog 21-Aug-14
19-Aug-14
Sounds like a real buffet Pat. Bet your deer think so too. I won't get around to mine until Labor Day weekend, but I'll be discing and dragging next week in preparation. Got my weeds and grass glyfoed and ready to disc. With the clover , beans , and Extreme I have already, I will just be planting one more Extreme plot and several plots of wheat and oats mixed. Thinking about some turnips mixed in with the grain. Whatcha think ?

19-Aug-14
Sounds great Pat.

20-Aug-14
Planted right at 7 acres this year. 4 plots of a clover blend with chichory added in. 4 plots of purple top turnips. 1 plot of Winifred forage brassica with daikon radish mixed in. Great summer moisture and the plots are all looking good. Here's a clover/chichory plot.

20-Aug-14

JW's embedded Photo
JW's embedded Photo

20-Aug-14

Rex Featherlin's embedded Photo
Rex Featherlin's embedded Photo

20-Aug-14
That'll keep you busy Pat. Congrats on getting it all in. You will have some fat, happy deer.

20-Aug-14
JW and Rex

Nice looking plots. Always fun to look at the fruits of other folks' labor ! Good luck on your hunts.

21-Aug-14
I finished my three plots on Sunday. BFO over seeded with ladino clover and purple top turnip seeds in some parts. Went a littl early this year because of my work schedule and feel fortunate in that we had a great soaking rain on Tuesday and Wednesday. I took a drive by yesterday but nothing had germinated yet. It's 77 and raining lightly as I type.

• Sitka Gear