CAS_HNTR 20-Aug-14
Brotsky 20-Aug-14
CTCrow 20-Aug-14
moosenelson 20-Aug-14
CAS_HNTR 24-Aug-14
Buyse 25-Aug-14
Buffalo1 25-Aug-14
19-Aug-14
Trying to get a pair of rubber boots and I tried a few pair on tonight....problem is I have narrow feet and it some just seemed sloppy around my foot due to no real defined heel (at least that's what it felt like to me).

The Aeroheads were the most comfy (almost like Crocs) but they just felt sloppy....the Alphaburley boots were better fitting but harder soled. The ones that actually felt the best were Irish setters (not sure the name but they had a stretchy heel thing).

So, anyone have narrow feet and wear rubber boots?

20-Aug-14
I will give you one piece of advice from a guy who lives in rubber boots in the spring mud and muck. If you feel ANY slop in them then you'll definitely need to go another route or they will rub you bloody. I used to be a Muck guy but am tired of buying a new pair every year after the heel wears out. The Irish Setters you mentioned will be next pair.

20-Aug-14
irish setters are the only rubber boots that I know of that have half sizes. you could also try changing insoles and that could help. lacrosse grange is a good rubber boot for narrow feet but they don't have any insulation. I've got narrow feet and can also wear lacrosse alpha burly sport with a damn heavy sock

20-Aug-14
I looked online, the Irish Setters were the Rutmaster line (uninsuated I think)....they seem like real nice boots

20-Aug-14
CAS, the rutmasters are the ones I'm sold on. I'm partial to the 800g insulated model for colder weather.

20-Aug-14
I have a problem with calf muscle. My calf muscles are too big and I can't pull them up because of it. Haven found any at the stores theat I've gone to.

20-Aug-14
My cabelas boots are awesome. I've always bought too big and now I don't. Wayyy happier now.

24-Aug-14
Just wanted to update for anyone in the same situation.....I ended up with a pair of Cabelas instinct reliant boots. They are a new boot and fit well.....to be honest they feel the exact same as the Alphaburley boots.....may be made by lacrosse. I figured I'd give the Cabelas boots a chance.....if they dont work, they'll go back!

25-Aug-14
Let us know how you like em CAS_HNTR. I am in the same boat you were. I got long skinny feet as well and my Muck boots are hell if walking over a couple of miles.

25-Aug-14
9B here !!!!- I can feel your pain in trying to find any kind of a boot- leather, rubber or otherwise.

The closest that I have found to "narrow" in rubber boots is Cabela's brand.

Most times I have to rely on heavy socks and intersoles to take up unwanted space. Narrow heel area is the greatest challenge.

Good luck on your finds.

• Sitka Gear