Equipment
Contributors to this thread:
Bigred 20-Aug-14
Ermine 20-Aug-14
rooster 20-Aug-14
cambow 20-Aug-14
Bigred 21-Aug-14
20-Aug-14
currently shooting the hha ol5019 sight with 2.5 extension but wanting to see views and pro/cons of both might switch it up at end of the year

20-Aug-14
I like spot hoggs. Built very tough and crafted nice. I think better for hunting situations in my opinion.

20-Aug-14
I have been thinking of going from my Spot Hogg Real Deal to the Hogg Father or Tommy Hogg single pin sights. I don't think you can buy a better built sight However, I think the Montana Black Gold single pin should be a consideration as well.

20-Aug-14
i have both. You will never have a failure IMO with the Hogg Father, the extension bar allows you to calibrate your peep housing with the sight housing by moving it in or out. Also, i like mine because i have 3 pins, 20-30-40 and the dial will allow me to dial out to 100 yards if i have too. And, the 3rd axis is better built, nothing on the Spott Hogg is flimsy, if you go on a guided hunt somewhere remote and your plane crashes, your spouse will still be able to sell the spott hogg. :)

21-Aug-14
from end of dove tail to front of sight housing low long is it? strange question I know just curious

• Sitka Gear