Venison Junky 21-Aug-14
Barty1970 21-Aug-14
Shrewski 21-Aug-14
smarba 21-Aug-14
Starvingoutdoor 26-Aug-14
Elkaddict 29-Aug-14
Brotsky 29-Aug-14
21-Aug-14
How do the sizes of Sitka clothing compare ? Do they run on the smaller tighter side or bigger side ? Wanting to order off Camofire.com and I have never tried this Sitka clothing on, and stores that sell are far and few .

21-Aug-14
Most of them are very spot on with the sizing chart provided on Camofire. There were certain years of clothing that may have run a bit snug or a bit loose but for the most part they are spot on.

21-Aug-14
I would look at the sizing charts on camofire. They are pretty close. I usually got my Sitka 1 size larger so I had room to add layers underneith. It's up to you whether you like your clothes tight or loose.

21-Aug-14
Mine seem to be spot on, however, I wish I would have order my core LS shirt in XL instead of L.

21-Aug-14
Thanks guys ! I always order clothing on big side but just wanted to make sure before spending $$$

21-Aug-14
When I bought my Downpour jacket from elk101.com in late December 2012, Corey Jacobsen advised to go one size up, so the 2XL is spot on

21-Aug-14
All the stuff runs true to size IMO. 36" Mountain Pants fit like 36" Wranglers on me. Think accordingly as you progress out...like the rain gear above. Another thing to remember. You don't need the Sitka stuff "baggy" as we have been conditioned our whole lives buying hunting clothes. The stuff stretches and moves with you.

21-Aug-14
Key is you need to MEASURE YOURSELF. Just because you were "Large" shirt or 36" jeans doesn't mean that Sitka will fit the same.

Sitka's size chart is spot on: if your measurements fall into Large range, or your waist measurement falls into the particular waist range for Sitka chart you'll be spot on.

Anyone approaching the ~6'-0" range will likely lean toward the Tall version of pants.

Carl

26-Aug-14
Mine have been sized correctly. You can always call the office also to make sure you get the right size also.

29-Aug-14
Yes, as others have said, use the sizing chart. It is correct. Also, you don't have to buy baggy....this is technical performance gear and made to fit and be functional.

29-Aug-14
As an FYI for you....the Camofire guys are very good about listing in the description if the item runs a little bigger or smaller than the sizing chart. If there is no mention of it in the description then use the sizing chart with complete confidence.

• Sitka Gear