Fulldraw 30-Aug-14
johnny 31-Aug-14
The Old Sarge 31-Aug-14
Mule Power 01-Sep-14
jerbear 01-Sep-14
Mule Power 01-Sep-14
Sapcut 01-Sep-14
30-Aug-14
Well just got informed that my hunting partner, needs surgery, so I need some one to go on an elk hunt with me to Colorado. This is a bow hunt, and will start on sept 18 to the 25th of this year. This hunt will take place right across from Fred Eichlers camp, lots of animals. Come on lets go, I live in northern Minnesota. jerbear

30-Aug-14
What's the tag situation?

30-Aug-14
DYI???

31-Aug-14
leaving about the same time for Colorado from central Wisconsin by myself, meeting some locals out there. I would like some more info though.

31-Aug-14
Thanks for the PM jerbear, but there's no way I can work it in. Have a good hunt!

01-Sep-14
Have you already bought your tag? if not you can still buy a Montana license. Hunt with TBM. Yes I'm serious.

01-Sep-14
Hi Mule Power: no I haven,t bought my tag yet but my problem is I am looking for some one from Minnesota, to go with , so we can share the gas to get there. I would love to go to Montana or anywhere else, so long as I can go with some one, to share the expense. It is a lot more fun to go with someone else, and experience a hunt of a life time. still looking for someone! jerbear

01-Sep-14
Man... that will be tough. 17 days til departure and want someone relatively close to you.

You need to try baiting one in. In other words what do you have to offer? Have you hunted the area before? Know it well and can offer a solid hunt plan to a rookie?

But if you don't find someone what is the next step? A partner that can't share travel expenses but be there when you need them? With so little time I wouldn't wait long before I downgraded my criteria for an elk hunting partner.

Sorry about the bad news and Good Luck.

01-Sep-14
I'm still debating whether to go solo and leave on the 7th to San Juan wilderness. But as of today I am not from Minnesota.

• Sitka Gear