mn_archer 01-Sep-14
Paul@thefort 01-Sep-14
LUNG$HOT 01-Sep-14
Rut Nut 01-Sep-14
oldgoat 01-Sep-14
01-Sep-14

01-Sep-14

01-Sep-14
im curious what you think baiting bears is. I only ask because I was once accused of baiting bears in Colorado when I was hunting over an elk gut pile that the bears moved in on. The elk guts and bones were laying right where my elk died and I 1/4 it right there. some dude comes along and throws a fit that I was baiting and to be honest I wasn't sure at that time if I was legally in the right, that's how convincing he was.

the next day I called the dow and it is legal to hunt over a gut pile according to them.

never seen this woman but we have a guy and his wife in "our" area who think they own the entire state. Even had her telling us she worked for the dnr (even had on a CODOW hat) and was calling the CO to tell them we were riding atv's on trails that were now closed to atv's. which is funny cause the day before we were checked by the local co's while we were on atv's and they never said a word. we let the co's know about it and they were seriously pissed. Turns out she works for the forestry or some crap and they threatened to charge her for impersonating an officer. we have no longer had any real issues with them but they still hunt the same area.

michael

turns out

01-Sep-14
We have a local guy around here that will put treestands up on ponds where you are sitting and messes with your trail cameras. He has stolen two of my treestands and climbing sticks, and actually hung one up across from the pond we have for bear. So far, after confirming its my stand, I've yet to find him in camp so I can talk to him. Now his buddies from Wisconsin know what a theivin' dirt bag he is...

01-Sep-14
Same thing, they have stands on all the waterholes and a tent at the end of the road a week before season opens. next time I find that tent sitting there for a week unoccupied in order to somehow hold a spot, I may just have a 5 gallon bucket of bat crap to deposit...

01-Sep-14
WackmasterB, what evidence can you prove/show us that can back up your claims concerning this "unethical lying woman"?

You post this concerning a woman that 99.9% of the Bowsite members have never heard of, so lets hear your story and then back it up with first hand proof.

My best, Paul

01-Sep-14
This thread is Whack!!

01-Sep-14
Wackmaster must have had a change of heart, since he deleted his posts. ;-)

01-Sep-14
Not the first one I seen on her on here.

• Sitka Gear