Medicinemann 01-Sep-14
SANDMAN 01-Sep-14
Medicinemann 02-Sep-14
IdyllwildArcher 02-Sep-14
midwest 02-Sep-14
Bou'bound 02-Sep-14
midwest 02-Sep-14
01-Sep-14
Maybe I am out of line here, but I just did a search and it was different from some previous attempts.....I thought that the new feature was the deer scoring....or did Pat double down on surprises?

01-Sep-14
Did you actually LIKE the search function? i dont think its "new" and i actually like the older search function from years ago.

02-Sep-14
I liked the old one better than what has been available for the last couple years....and that's what I thought I was expressing earlier.....I did a search last night, and the presentation was way different than the recent past would have generated......

02-Sep-14
What search function?

02-Sep-14
Looks the same to me.

02-Sep-14
looks same to me. the old one used to bring up the actual thread links in bowsite format and you could add onto directly from there. some of these don't do that and you can read them, but can't get to them to add to if they are too old

02-Sep-14
Bou,

If you are talking about the threads that open in print format, just go to the URL in your browser window and delete out the "-print" in the address and hit enter. The thread will change to the regular format and you can add to the thread.

Example:

change from .../thread-print.cfm?threadid...

to .../thread.cfm?threadid...

• Sitka Gear