fubar racin 16-Sep-14
vvreddy 16-Sep-14
fubar racin 16-Sep-14
vvreddy 16-Sep-14
15-Sep-14
5:44 PM LIVE from Ct*

ct wildturkey's MOBILE embedded Photo

Got up the tree about an hour ago. Rushed out of work to get here and forgot a couple things but nothing to important. Good luck to everyone out tonight.

15-Sep-14
5:51 PM LIVE from Ct*

15-Sep-14
That was my plan too, but fell apart, good luck in the golden hour

15-Sep-14
Gl got called in to work

15-Sep-14
6:25 PM LIVE from Ct*
I have a little doe running around like crazy she just keeps running in about 10 yards then runs uor about a hundred.

15-Sep-14
6:28 PM LIVE from Ct*
Now I see mom hopefully she gives me a shot.

15-Sep-14
6:32 PM LIVE from Ct*
Coyote came down and spooked them off.

15-Sep-14
6:35 PM LIVE from Ct*
Got him got to look for it. There's a pissed off squirrel down when it ran. Hopefully it didn't go into the swamp.

15-Sep-14
coyote fur coat is all the rage this year..good shooting

15-Sep-14
Yes got the yote. Boy it was pissed.

15-Sep-14
Yes got the yote. Boy it was pissed.

15-Sep-14
7:39 PM LIVE from Ct*

15-Sep-14
Good job!

15-Sep-14
Great Job!!!!

15-Sep-14
Great job wild looks like a good one to

15-Sep-14
Wow - exciting hunt!

15-Sep-14
Way to go!!!!

15-Sep-14
Ended up see 4 deer this guy scared off the first 3. He came down the hill behind me shot it at 35 yards quartering away. Got him a little back but dropped in my sight. After shooting it I waited another 10 minutes and got down should have waited another10 when I got my treestand on my back and turned around I had another doe walking right towards me.

15-Sep-14
He weighed out at 43.

15-Sep-14
Congrats. Good riddance.

15-Sep-14
Congratulations on taking out one of the yotes!

16-Sep-14
Congrats on the yote!

16-Sep-14
Well done

16-Sep-14
Awesome! Big doggy way to go!

16-Sep-14
Somebody's been eating good. Great job. Congrats on big kill.

16-Sep-14
Nice! I'd love to stick one any come by my stand and an arrow is going its way

16-Sep-14
Nice job, that's a big coyote!!

That being said, what's with all the vitriol and hatred towards coyotes? They are part of the ecosystem just like the deer we hunt. I don't care for it when they are disrespected as vermin and something to be exterminated. I can understand the personal hatred coming from a rancher or livestock owner who sees his income and animals being killed. We hunters don't have that argument on our side. BTW, a family cat that I was very fond of was taken by a backyard coyote.

They are intelligent creatures who have a right to be around just as much as the deer. Sure, we should keep their numbers in check but let's not call them names and wish for horrible deaths. We don't talk about a surplus of does in the same vein do we?!! Let's start respecting them for the game animal that they are.

ct wildturkey, sorry for hijacking your thread. Happy Hunting!!

16-Sep-14
Not sure about you guys but my hunting depends on the rancher making Good money off his calves so He doesnt have to charge me to hunt. I would kill Every yote i see on his ranch even If He didn't have rules about it. By the way one of his ranch rules is unless you are actively stalking a game animal any and all yotes you come across will be shot or at least a reasonable attempt to kill them will be made. He will not welcome you back If He finds out you have done differently.

16-Sep-14
Bloodtrail,

I never suggested that coyotes don't do all the things that you said they do, they are a predator after all. All I say is treat them with respect as all hunters should treat all their quarry.

fubar racin,

Stop the BS. Ranchers and farmers have better things to do than hide in the bushes to see if you pass on coyotes and ban you from hunting. Juvenile rubbish.

P.S. I didn't say that you shouldn't shoot them, just be respectful about it.

16-Sep-14
Not sure about you guys but my hunting depends on the rancher making Good money off his calves so He doesnt have to charge me to hunt. I would kill Every yote i see on his ranch even If He didn't have rules about it. By the way one of his ranch rules is unless you are actively stalking a game animal any and all yotes you come across will be shot or at least a reasonable attempt to kill them will be made. He will not welcome you back If He finds out you have done differently.

16-Sep-14
A lot of people shoot hundreds of prairie dogs out west on paid hunts. The local ranchers want to keep their numbers in check. However if you go gloating about how you exterminated all those horrible vermin beasts you can be guaranteed that you won't be invited back.

• Sitka Gear