dagga boy 21-Sep-14
Aaron Johnson 21-Sep-14
Aaron Johnson 21-Sep-14
Surfbow 23-Sep-14
LONEBULL 23-Sep-14
GRoe 23-Sep-14
18-Sep-14
Tyler,

I hope the 60 dollars you guys stole from me is keeping your business afloat. I guess you need it more than I do, so just go ahead and keep it. But, you are on your own from here on in and I will no longer be able to help because I will never purchase anything from your outfit again.

Sincerely,

Mike from KS

19-Sep-14
Hmmm. Interesting. I have bought from them twice and a) have gotten Bowsite 10% discount; b) found their prices to be good; c) gotten merchandise shipped propmtly; and d)called them back a second time to increase my order and get a bigger discount. Oh yeah, also got free shipping.

I recently called them about Sitka Kelvin pants in camo (now discontinued) and got a fast, straight answer. Sorry that you didn't have a good experience.

>>>>-------->

20-Sep-14
Wow! Public defacing on a forum doesn't show much class! I've dealt with these guys on numerous occasions and have had only the best service! I've had only great service from great guys running a to notch business! Travis

20-Sep-14
I think I will go in to GR tomorrow and get the other side of the story

21-Sep-14
I bought a pack from them a few years back and was not sure if I was going to like it, they told me if was not satisfied with it even after I used it for a week, I was more than welcome to bring it back and try something different.....did not need to but liked that idea, si I have never had a issue with them.

21-Sep-14
Hey Mike, enlighten us on how they 'stole' $60 from you.

21-Sep-14
Chief, long story short.. I bought a rest from them that I wasn't happy with. It looked like a 3 year old installed it, so I sent it back. Pretty simple, but they never refunded my money. I made contact several times and was completely blown off. The only reason I went with them in the first place was because of the recommendations from this site. I also bought my bow from them and now I'm sorry I did. I love my bow, but I would rather of spent my money someplace else. Even if I'm the only customer they've ever treated poorly it doesn't make it right. If they had any ethics at all they would have done the right thing and refunded my money.

21-Sep-14
I'm trying to connect the dots. First, this shop is in Colorado and you live in Kansas, correct? You purchased a rest from them (I'm assuming you had it shipped) and noted that it looked like a three year old installed it. If it was installed improperly, I would think they would just simply assist with helping you out. Why would you send a rest that was installed improperly back? If the rest was faulty I would understand you complaint.

Maybe I'm missing something here.

21-Sep-14
I'm trying to connect the dots. First, this shop is in Colorado and you live in Kansas, correct? You purchased a rest from them (I'm assuming you had it shipped) and noted that it looked like a three year old installed it. If it was installed improperly, I would think they would just simply assist with helping you out. Why would you send a rest that was installed improperly back? If the rest was faulty I would understand your complaint.

Maybe I'm missing something here.

23-Sep-14
dagga, maybe you should tell us the long story, because your short story makes no sense at all to me...You bought a rest but decided you didn't like the way they installed it? Or, you decided you didn't like the rest you picked in the first place? You bought a bow you love from them but wish you bought it somewhere else? What?

23-Sep-14
I've used them multiple times over the years (will continue to do so)and had just the opposite experience.

23-Sep-14
Gannet Ridge has been a big supporter of H.U.D. I think the guys/gals there are great. I am sure it can be worked out with them privately. Good luck.

GR Heads Up Decoy

• Sitka Gear