Yodermeister 21-Oct-14
Yodermeister 21-Oct-14
SmoothieJonez 21-Oct-14
Yodermeister 21-Oct-14
Yodermeister 21-Oct-14
Yodermeister 21-Oct-14
21-Oct-14
4:57 AM LIVE from PA*
Putting in a few hours at the farm then heading to the woods. Yesterday was a 10 hour day so I have a little longer to hunt this morning.

Last time I did not have good service, but I'm going to move my stand a bit so I might be able to post updates from my new location. If no service, I'll keep a running log of my sightings and post when I get back to work

Good luck to everyone else. It only gets better from here on!

21-Oct-14
5:22 AM LIVE from PA*
Cows fed. Heading to camp for a quick change, a short hike, and a nice morning sit

21-Oct-14
7:56 AM LIVE from PA*
First time in the woods with crunchy leaves this year

Squirrels very active. No deer yet

21-Oct-14
7:56 AM LIVE from PA*
First time in the woods with crunchy leaves this year

Squirrels very active. No deer yet

21-Oct-14
Best of luck Yoder. Will you be in climber or hang on stand? Are you targeting a certain deer or looking for freezer filler? Shoot true and stay safe.

21-Oct-14
9:15 AM LIVE from PA*
800 - Just had a few deer feeding at 70 yards. Can't get a good look at them. Still there.

820 - wind not being friendly. Not sure if they winded me but they moved off to my west - 130 yards

825-just had a red tailed hawk fly under my freestanding as I was typing on my phone

Those two deer are headed right towards last weeks stand

21-Oct-14
10:31 AM LIVE from PA*
Climbed down at 930. That's it for today

21-Oct-14
10:33 AM LIVE from PA*
Hunt 90% of the time from climber. Several big bucks in the area. I try to hold out for one bigger than the last. I usually don't pass on a mature doe when the opportunity comes

• Sitka Gear