smokey 23-Oct-14
keith 23-Oct-14
milnrick 23-Oct-14
Rex Featherlin 23-Oct-14
orionsbrother 23-Oct-14
kellyharris 23-Oct-14
Longbeard 24-Oct-14
22-Oct-14
Just wondering who has not been out hunting this year?

I for one have not! Been crazy working midnights and second shift. Hopefully I get to get out Sunday?

Heck I have not even bought Michele, Morgan, or my own license and tag so far?

22-Oct-14
Yup, I have been busy barrel racing with my daughter but told her once November gets here she will have to ride the horses to her races...

22-Oct-14
I haven't gone yet either, Everything is ready I just can't seem to make it yet.

22-Oct-14
Been chasing big Smallies and on call this week.

22-Oct-14
I haven't been much. Too warm and too many East winds. Don't have any setups for East winds, 'cause we rarely have them. Supposed to change tomorrow though !

22-Oct-14
not for deer, but lion, bear, and caribou yes.

22-Oct-14
No hunting for me yet...

22-Oct-14
Been building a new house. Did go to Africa in September. Wife says that counts.

22-Oct-14
No whitetail hunting yet. Don't even have an antlerless tag this year. Going smallmouth fishing this weekend then get in a tree Nov. 1.

22-Oct-14

Forest bows's MOBILE embedded Photo
Forest bows's MOBILE embedded Photo

I went once

22-Oct-14
Nice Forest very nice

22-Oct-14
This past Saturday was first I have been out. It was only my 5th day off since Labor Day. The days I have been off have been Sundays. No Sunday hunting in Pa.

22-Oct-14
Surely nobody from Connecticut.

23-Oct-14
I've only had 40-50 days afield so far this fall. lol

23-Oct-14
Been 5 years since I have bought a license or hunted in WI, with work has not been easy. Sad part is I don't really miss it

23-Oct-14
I haven't been since Nov 2011 due to Uncle Sam. Hopefully next fall I can make up for it.

23-Oct-14

Ace of Spades's embedded Photo
Ace of Spades's embedded Photo
I've only been out twice... I have 11 month old daughter and our son will be born on Friday morning. Here we are checking trail cams..

Josh

23-Oct-14
Been in the woods quite a bit the past six weeks, hanging stands and such, but not actually hunting. Plan to start hunting middle of next week.

23-Oct-14
The last 3 Saturdays I have been setting stands I will start hunting around Halloween. Did not go out west this year and sure miss it, good luck all.

23-Oct-14
I have yet to get out. I can't even put gas in the truck now. I have been out scouting a bit thanks to MT. bike. It sucks to be broke.

23-Oct-14
Josh,

2 kids, less than a year apart. I know what you've been doing, and it ain't hunting.

23-Oct-14
For Millie and I this year's hunting season will be extremely limited. She's in TN getting things set up at our farm, I'm still working here in TX.

She's scouted and found a few good areas to set up stands. She plans on giving it try over Thanksgiving.

I was able to get one 'urban' hunt in here in TX and saw a few does but nothing to write home about.

23-Oct-14
Not once!

23-Oct-14
Kelly - I've been very fortunate this year. I was in MT. I am on top of a mountain in WY right now, tagged out, waiting to see how the day has turned out for my buddy. Whitetails starting next Saturday.

I hope you and Morgan have a great season. As usual, I will share any of your threads with my kids. Morgan has three little fans. And though she's the star with the mini-archers in our household, I'll be pulling for you, brother.

Good luck. Get out there soon.

23-Oct-14
Orionsbrother tomorrow is Morgans birthday and boy is she in for a treat!!!

She will be dying to go out hunting with me so she can use her new present! :0)

24-Oct-14
Season started for me on September 6th with the urban hunts, then regular archery on September 27th. I have MAYBE 6 hours in the stand so far, but the Honeydo list will be OFFICIALLY 100% COMPLETED this Sunday afternoon at the very latest, and that's what I've been focusing on.

I don't think I've ever had the Honeydo list more than about 60% completed in 30 years of marriage. EVERY box is checked, every entry lined through, and vacation starts the week of Veterans Day!

• Sitka Gear