scentman 27-Oct-14
elkmtngear 27-Oct-14
cityhunter 27-Oct-14
Nick Muche 27-Oct-14
bow assassin 27-Oct-14
drycreek 27-Oct-14
Bill Obeid 28-Oct-14
24-Oct-14
Does anyone know what happened to Gumoflage? It used to be on every counter (Bass Pro, etc.) and now I can't find it anywhere.

24-Oct-14

tonyo6302's Link
The rights to the gum were purchased and only used by the research group at the link.

;^)

26-Oct-14
I believe they went out of the market, because of the new & improved Silent Gum & sent attraction system; when you spit, the deer will come in, it has three flavors, Pre Rut, Rut & Doe in Heat. I KNOW THIS A LOT TO SWOLLOW , good hunting.

27-Oct-14
The Silent System was purchased by some company in CA. They were going to combine the gum with marijuana and Milk of Magnesia. No matter what effluvient you had, you did not care if it worked or not.

27-Oct-14
I think the product did not sell well, because it tasted like crap! I tried all the flavors, and could barely keep from spitting them out immeadiately once I put them in my mouth. I'll stick to the DDW mouth spray instead.

27-Oct-14
I think it morphed into a product that uses the taste of milk of magnesia and vodka. Do a search for Phillips Screwdriver gum.

Terry

27-Oct-14
I think it was replaced by OZONICS :)

27-Oct-14
ok dampland I'll bite... DDW mouthspray?

27-Oct-14
Well me and and Rock and guy named Spence thought we might jump the White House fence so we hopped a bus and headed way up nawth.

Now Spence he use to mess with leopards so he was in charge of the German Shepherds. and Rock he was going to create him a di-version.

Now I thought I'd just kinda lay on back have drink and maybe smoke some crack and wait for my fair share of the 72 young virgins.

I thought why shoot if we get in a crisis I'll call some guys from ISIS and they'll come chop the heads off a copperhead.

Then boy from down in Alabamer sposed to be some kinda mammy jammer Days, "I'm TBM just count me in...

I have a call in to ray Stevens right now...

27-Oct-14
DDW = Dead Down Wind... The mouthspray doesn't taste bad...

27-Oct-14
Okay, honestly...are y'all really that anal that you worry about deer smelling your breath. Dang, just hold your breath.

Reminds of when Tink came out with the camouflage condoms so the deer couldn't smell you coming. Had a huge billboard at the SHOT Show promoting them.

Goll-leee tell me y'all aint serious. What do you do about farts?

27-Oct-14
Don't stop now John. You on a roll Bubba !!!

27-Oct-14
What do you do about farts?

... come on man, gallon zip lock baggies of course!

27-Oct-14

KSArcher's Link
I just googled it and looks like you can still order online through Cabelas.

27-Oct-14
Thanks Jack, I'm afraid I will grab the wrong spray bottle and spray it in my mouth... I bottle my own doe urine in a 2 0z.spray bottle... see my point? ;)

27-Oct-14
"What do you do about farts"?

The Bob and Tom solution:

27-Oct-14
farts these guys all own scentlock gear forget the wind just hunt !

27-Oct-14
John, I just pissed my pants, wish there had been a scrape nearby. Such a waste.

27-Oct-14
I've used it for years...except mine comes in a can and says SKOAL on it.I also believe it helps me stay on stand for a longer period of time...lol.Are you guys really serious about using that gum or did I just take the hook,line,and sinker?

27-Oct-14
Grizzly long cut straight.......it brings 'em in on a string !

28-Oct-14
What do you do about farts?

I believe the instructions on the Gumoflage suggests that you chew and swallow the first piece.........to mask gas.... then just chew the second piece to mask breath.

There is a warning not to try it with their bubblegum.

• Sitka Gear