r-man 24-Oct-14
NorthT 24-Oct-14
r-man 25-Oct-14
NorthT 25-Oct-14
Hammer 25-Oct-14
60X Strings 26-Oct-14
60X Strings 26-Oct-14
24-Oct-14
Here is the story, I have a bad back and carrying my summit hurts it, wanted a lighter stand, cant afford the LWolf , could afford Api, but I dont have friends that have the 16LB alum Api, so I didnt want to gamble, good reviews about most Lwolfs though, I found the answer for 140$ , bought just Lwolfs hand climber section, and i'm keeping the bottom from my summit, together they weigh only 14Lbs, and to tell the truth I feel safer standing on my summit platform , its a tank. thought I'd share . Randy

24-Oct-14
Not bad idea. My line wolf is so much quieter but my summit feels more comfortable. Never though of that actually, you may be one to something

25-Oct-14
Ok , the combo worked fine today , the two stands fit fine together for hicking, got up the tree this morning and found out how big of a pussy I am with out my summit top rail , felt like my safty blaket was missing. It may take some time, this morning I didnt like sitting on the Lwolf and pushed it way up the tree above my head and t the side, that allowed me to get closer to the tree and my legs stopped shakeing. The hand climber fit with seat pad faceing the platform of the summit near perfect, only needed to add one strap to keep them tight together. It sure saved some weight matching the two. randy

25-Oct-14
Good to hear, may try that tomorrow afternoon

25-Oct-14
Bad backs suck bro. I feel your pain and it has prevented me from BG hunting going on 5 years now. Don't let them operate unless u can't walk. Lol. Trust me on that one

26-Oct-14

60X Strings's Link
I used a similer combo a couple years back but ended up selling both stands since at the end of the day I had a climber I liked but had over $700 invested in it.

26-Oct-14

60X Strings's Link
I used a similer combo a couple years back but ended up selling both stands since at the end of the day I had a climber I liked but had over $700 invested in it.

• Sitka Gear