General Topic
Contributors to this thread:
Hunt98 25-Oct-14
Bullshooter 25-Oct-14
LUNG$HOT 25-Oct-14
Hunt98 30-Oct-14
CAS_HNTR 30-Oct-14
25-Oct-14
I was going through some of my older 'My Favorite Threads' that I had saved. It will display the first couple of posts but after that it displays The web site you are accessing has experienced an unexpected error. Please contact the website administrator.

The following information is meant for the website developer for debugging purposes. Error Occurred While Processing Request Element LINK is undefined in IMAGE. Resources: Enable Robust Exception Information to provide greater detail about the source of errors. In the Administrator, click Debugging & Logging > Debug Output Settings, and select the Robust Exception Information option. Check the ColdFusion documentation to verify that you are using the correct syntax.

I get this both on a laptop and iPhone (cell and WiFi)

Is they a way to display the rest of the posts? Search the Knowledge Base to find a solution to your problem. Browser Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 8_0_2 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/600.1.4 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/8.0 Mobile/12A405 Safari/600.1.4 Remote Address 10.212.11.1 Referrer http://www.bowsite.com/bowsite/tf/bgforums/favorithreads.cfm? bcrid=78506

25-Oct-14
Good point - there was a recent thread about how one thing the Thread Originator really loved about Bowsite is that it kept his memories for him like a journal.

I failed to chime in and alert him that old threads don't reliably come up, as you have noted. That poster should read this and save his favorite threads to a Word file or similar while he can still access them.

25-Oct-14
Yeah, I experienced the same issue just a few months ago trying to access a saved thread that was only a few weeks old. I figured it was because I was using my phone. Pat... what's the deal?

30-Oct-14
I was able to do a search on the thread. I could view all the posts that way. But for some reason it does not do it from my favorites. Strange.

30-Oct-14
My gripe is that sometimes I find an old thread that I want to get an update on (one recently was the venison prosciutto started last year).....and it states that it is closed and you cannot add a question/update and thus bring it to the top for more discussion.

• Sitka Gear