Mule Power 28-Oct-14
Mule Power 28-Oct-14
safari 28-Oct-14
Mule Power 29-Oct-14
Cornpone 29-Oct-14
25-Oct-14

Eric B.'s embedded Photo
Eric B.'s embedded Photo
Sent my 29 year old binos in for a focusing problem with the right lens. They cleaned ,aligned, replaced eyecups etc. then shipped them back enclosed in a new case. No Charge! Awesome service!

25-Oct-14
Great service. great products.

25-Oct-14
That's why I use Leupold.

25-Oct-14
I had to send them a rifle scope back in the day before emails. Got a post card from the Service Dept. thanking me for letting them service the scope. Same thing. They corrected the problem, replaced seals, repurged the scope with N2 and shipped it back. My cost was to ship it out there.

26-Oct-14
They've always treated me well.

26-Oct-14
I tried to buy a replacement case cause I lost mine in a ragging river. They would not sell it to me. Totally not warranty work my fault all the way,they just said no they would not take my money. All they wanted was my address of where to ship. Very impressed, customer for life.

26-Oct-14
I have had a pair of great experiences as well. Its a pleasure doing business with a company that values customer service.

26-Oct-14
Had a pair of 8 year old olympic 10x40 binoculars that had a eye piece that got cross threaded from time to time. Sent them in and was surprised to get back a new pair of mojave 10x40's in the mail. Had a couple other great experiences also. Leupold customer for life without a doubt.

27-Oct-14
My only experience with their CS was when I called to buy a pair of turret caps I'd lost at the rifle range.They replaced them free.No big deal I guess but there's good reason why 3 of my rifles wear Leupold scopes.

27-Oct-14
They took care of me and replaced a range finder that i sent in for repair, it was well out of the warranty period .......They sent me a new one at no cost.

excellent products and service.

27-Oct-14
Love their service. Love their products. Love their outfitter/guide program!

Every rifle I own is topped with a Leupold scope. tough as nails.

27-Oct-14
Smacked the heck out of a 3.5x10 rifle scope getting off the truck in RSA. Told Leopold I broke it and to please fix and send me a bill. They sent me the repaired scope with a note telling me to enjoy, no charge. Can't get better than that.

27-Oct-14
My buddy left his binos on the outside of the truck and they fell off while driving on the highway! We turned around and picked them up and they were cracked. He called Leupold to ask if it would be more expensive to fix them or just to buy a new pair. They sent him a new pair. Brand new. Crazy. He felt bad, though, so he bought another pair "for his wife".

28-Oct-14
Leupold are best value for what you get period. Had a range finder stop working after a few years. Sent it back in they sent me a brand new one! I will only buy Leupold optics now....I have 7 scopes one range finder. Some of those scopes have taken a beating too with no problems.

28-Oct-14
Leupold Mark V LR Tactical... the choice of S.W.A.T. teams and military snipers. Say no more right.

I beat the heck out of mine elk hunting. Kick it here and there when it's on the side of a horse in the scabbard. Every once in awhile I'll punch a few holes through paper to check it. Never needs adjusted.

28-Oct-14
I just bought a 6-24x52 VX-6 for my .300 ultra mag. So far I love that scope. The Custom Dial System they have makes long range shooting a breeze. I even use the CDS system on my lesser .270's and .06's.

You can even have old scopes converted to CDS.

28-Oct-14
Straight... I'm about to sell my 6.5-20X50 and upgrade to a VX-6 in 7-42X56. 42 power! So you're saying I can get the bigger turrets on it to be able to dial in my minutes of angle? I was about to call and ask.

28-Oct-14
MP. actaully I mistated...mine is a 4-24x52. It is a 33mm tube so the turrets are huge. If you want the dials like they have on the tactical scopes you have to special order them but I believe you can get them if you want.

They just started making that scope you are getting...it took me 5 months to get the one I ordered and I got from a Leupold rep. Good Luck.

Read up on the CDS system if you haven't heard of it. The CDS system is where they laser engrave the trajectory of your round in yards on to the elevation dial. I'm loading 98 grains of retumbo and sending a 165 grain barnes triple shock at 3450 fps.

You just dial your scope to the range want and aim dead on point of aim is point of impact if you don't need windage.

I also got the MOA reticle which I really like. I did not like the illuminated reticles...to me that is for picking up targets quickly at much closer range like a low magnigication red dot.

28-Oct-14

Straight —» Arrow's embedded Photo
Straight —» Arrow's embedded Photo
My son putting a zero on the magnum for rifle season. I really like the scope MP...you'll be happy with it.

28-Oct-14
Great pic for the anti's. Booze and guns...seriously!

29-Oct-14
I think I'll stick with the regular tactical dials. That way if I ever change loads all I do is figure out the minutes. A little more versatile.

I buy mine direct from the factory so hopefully I won't have an availability issue. Like I said above... LOVE their outfitter/guide program. Half off!!! The 7 to 42 retails for like $2600. Who could/would swing that. But I'll get a good chunk of that for my Mark V 6.5-20 so a pretty doable upgrade.

Thanks for the info Straight. Now back to our regular program....

29-Oct-14
Many years ago I sent a rifle scope back to Leupold. If you slowly rotated it a "tinkle" could be heard from inside. No receipt or anything...they fixed and returned. Can't beat that.

30-Oct-14
The kid wasn't drinking....just me.

• Sitka Gear