stugots - Oct-30 Mobile live hunt from NJ
Whitetail Deer
Contributors to this thread:
stugots 30-Oct-14
30-Oct-14
7:41 PM LIVE from NJ*

stugots's MOBILE embedded Photo
stugots's MOBILE embedded Photo

Hunting a small piece of property in NJ. Property butts up to a tree farm. ...had a 6 point come onto the tree farm property on my 6. (Pic)....never came onto my property but was within 30 yards grazing before walking off. Saw 2 does crossing the field and then begin to be chased. When out of the tree line comes this monstrosity gigantic not enough words to describe buck....seriously looked like an elk. Biggest buck i have ever seen in NJ....theres another treestand about 100 yards away and the guy must have baited because the buck stopped in the corner of property 70 yards away. Wagging his tail while eating...was literally saying prayers in my treestand watching this beautiful creature that he would for some odd reason leave that pile of food to come to my pile. Never happened. And as fast as he came....he walked off along the same path as the earlier 6. Also had 2 bucks fighting 200 yards away. Crazy night. They are slipping up big time boys and girls. Unfortunately with limited space on this property and having their patterns narrowed down good, it seems as if they only come to my property when i have a lot of bait down as the property is just a field on the edge of a street. I will be putting a major piles of apples down this weekend to hopefully interest them on my property a bit more. Wish i couldve gotten an exact antler count on the big boy but without binoculars estimate him at a huge 8 or 10 pnt. Untill next time.

• Sitka Gear