60X Strings 09-Nov-14
TurkeyBowMaster 09-Nov-14
Truckie 11-Nov-14
60X Strings 16-Nov-14
60X Strings 23-Nov-14
60X Strings 28-Dec-14
30-Oct-14

60X Strings's Link
It's that time of year again. We are accepting applications for our 2015 shooting & field staff.

Our shooting staff is simple. We look for shooters who are active online, locally or nationally to promote our company and products. The more a shooter does for us then the more we can do for them in return by providing free or discounted products.

Attached is a link to our staff application

30-Oct-14
If I can shoot a 60X, do I qualify? ;)

TTT

03-Nov-14
Shooting 60X's will help but it's all in how you promote our products and company.

04-Nov-14
"Shooting 60X's will help but it's all in how you promote our products and company."

could someone promote your products and company to your satisfaction while NOT using your products????

PS your products and service are top notch I am a customer.

04-Nov-14
"Shooting 60X's will help but it's all in how you promote our products and company. "

Yes, I know. I guess I was just trying to put the thread back up on top.

Being from MN, and a former Pro Shop owner, I have become a loyal customer to "the local" MN string company.

04-Nov-14
Wouldn't bother me a bit to promote a good string if its good. I put one through the ringer. The area I hunt it's always something brusshing a ginst it. Probably the equivalent of tiring the bow behind a horse and dragging it for 50 miles.

09-Nov-14

60X Strings's Link
Contracts started headed out this past week. Congrats to all that were selected. We will still be accepting applications until at least the end of the month.

09-Nov-14
Either I will be getting mine or ibwill assume they ain't up to the test.

11-Nov-14
I just got mine today, I'm very excited to be apart of 60X strings.

16-Nov-14

60X Strings's Link
welcome aboard

23-Nov-14
Accepting applications for another week.

28-Dec-14
First round of selections have been made. We still have a few openings. We would love to find some archers that are active on youtube or love to write archery related articles.

• Sitka Gear