Treerat 31-Oct-14
RC 31-Oct-14
Treerat 31-Oct-14
Medicinemann 31-Oct-14
Treerat 31-Oct-14
Treerat 31-Oct-14
31-Oct-14
7:40 AM LIVE from PA*
Halloween hunt, ok I think I have this figured out, I promise I'll update throught the day.?getting light out slight wind out of the South, perfect

31-Oct-14
Go get em Mike!

31-Oct-14
Good luck!

31-Oct-14
Good luck Mike.

31-Oct-14
Good luck

31-Oct-14
GL from Kansas

31-Oct-14
Good luck!

31-Oct-14
I have a doe and a fawn feeding about 60 yards in the crab apples and hawthorns, is that considered baiting? Lol

31-Oct-14

Treerat's embedded Photo
Treerat's embedded Photo
Thick where those doe are

31-Oct-14
Good luck, mike

31-Oct-14
GL .

31-Oct-14
The doe and fawn bedded down about 50 yards away. They came in the orchard from the north and feed south into the wind and bedded on the south end of the orchard. They have been chewing their cud and watching their back trail intently. I hunted this same spot Monday night and two small bucks were harassing them. Then I hunted here Tuesday morning and passed a nice 2 1/2 year old 9 point that was bumping does in here. I'm sure there tired of being bothered.

Hope a big boy comes here to bother them some ore but I'll have to be careful because I'm kind of pinned down, it would be tonight to stand up now without getting busted

31-Oct-14
The doe and fawn are still bedded n front of me, what a literal pain in the Ars! If another deer never beds down in front of me again it will be too soon. I don't usually sit this still for this long, it sucks! I hope they get up and leave sometime today, I brought a lunch and drink to stay the day but no way will I be able to get at it until they move off

Defiantly don't want them to see me up here, they already brought bucks in front of me twice this week. There a couple Giants in here. Got a picture of Blt yesterday when I checked the camera he is 5 1/2 and he's huge this year, big gnarly sticker comming off the base n the left side, massive to this year

31-Oct-14
Hope ya get him, Mike.

31-Oct-14
Know what you mean about being pinned down by bedded deer.

If you have a grunt call handy and can get to it without being seen, try a couple of grunts. It may get that mama on her feet and wanting to move to avoid the buck she hears.

31-Oct-14
The momma got up not long after my last post and feed off out of sight, here BB fawn has been feeding within 40 yards upwind for some time, at least I got more comforatable, mother is close by it's just so think in here.

Dave I thought about doing that but it was going to be a last resort, I was hoping they would move off and stay close but just not to close

31-Oct-14
That BB see's you in your pink skirt, he may want to try and get a little bit off ya.. :)

31-Oct-14
Working up at the store and ppl have been saying they have seen a lot of rut activity. I don't believe them I feel as if pre rut is just starting and lil buck are bumping does. Goodluck mike. I only seen a dink and 3 doe

31-Oct-14
Good luck Mike!

31-Oct-14
The deer finally bedded out of sight, going to eat something, may sneak down and scout a little not sure but I'm here for the day

31-Oct-14
Good luck Mike

31-Oct-14
Natured called, got down to scout & check a camera several hundred yards away, ran into two hunters on the way to check camera, got to bullshitting told them what I've been seeing, I am not one of those guys that lies to other hunters when they ask what I've been seeing I tell them not sure why some guys are so top secret, can't kill them all myself. Anyway didn't end up checking camera or scouting because those guys were headed over there to hunt (public land) didn't want to mess them up, they seemed like good guys I'm sure they would have done the same for me. Back in the tree for the evening hunt.

Good luck Dylan

RC bite me

Mike

31-Oct-14
:)

31-Oct-14

Treerat's embedded Photo
Treerat's embedded Photo
This BB is a hungry sucker, he eats like my five year old son... All day he's back again, guess I snuck in and out without bothering him and momma in my lonewolf

Mike

31-Oct-14
Good luck, Mike....

Damn near killed a shooter buck with my vehicle on I-79 South....near Meadville exit.

31-Oct-14

Treerat's embedded Photo
Treerat's embedded Photo
Medicine man don't run over my deer! Lol

31-Oct-14

Treerat's embedded Photo
Treerat's embedded Photo
These two fawns have been here awhile, no sign of momma, hope she shows up with a big buck in Towe

• Sitka Gear