Contributors to this thread:
GhostBird 31-Oct-14
GhostBird 03-Nov-14
Brotsky 03-Nov-14
nickjoyce 04-Nov-14
Toby 04-Nov-14
nickjoyce 04-Nov-14
31-Oct-14
Just got back from my proshop where I shot a Hoyt Nitrum 30. Sweet bow! Don't know what the poundage was... probably around 60 pounds. It only had a loop & a whisker biscuit on it, no sight, no stabalizer. Had a very pleasant rollover in the cams, with a good valley. The bow was very quiet and did not have any detectable vibration at the shot, like I have read other people reporting. This one was camo and I thought the camo job looked good with good colors and good coverage on the entire riser.

They did not have any Nitrum 34's, however I went ahead and ordered a black Nitrum 34, 70 pounds/31 inch draw. The price here is $999 + $50 for the 34. No quote of delivery time.

03-Nov-14
Anybody else shoot the Nitrum's?

03-Nov-14
Shot it on Saturday. Very nice draw cycle and a solid back wall. Held very nicely on target. Some hand shock but not terrible. Then I shot the Carbon Spyder ZT Turbo. That is one incredible bow. I will own one someday.

04-Nov-14
How's the valley/back wall on the nitrum compared to the carbon element g3? I had a g3 but hated how it always wanted to get away from me, so went back to my CPXL. Shooting 80ibs so a back wall is good. (I live in Aus an hunt buff often so 80ibs is very handy)

04-Nov-14
I own the Hoyt Alphamax, and for me this is a very good bow for hunting, how this new nitrum compares with the Alphamax?

04-Nov-14
Thanks elkman

• Sitka Gear