Charlie Rehor 16-Dec-14
Heat 16-Dec-14
Florida Mike 16-Dec-14
Mad Trapper 17-Dec-14
Rock 17-Dec-14
21-Nov-14

21-Nov-14
Thanks Bigdan.

Signed up for morning class about 15 min after I got the email!

21-Nov-14
TD: I'll be in the front row of the am class!

21-Nov-14
Cool Charlie!

I'll be the one with the black mask and cape....

21-Nov-14
Don't have the dates in front of me. Will this be in time to apply the bonus point to the 2015 draw? Thanks, TODDY

21-Nov-14
What is the date?

22-Nov-14

22-Nov-14
Didn't see this until after headquarters was closed last night...but sent an email and left a voice mail. Hopefully made the cut. I have four elk points in AZ, but could jump to seven this spring with the class.

Thanks to the good folks in AZ for their time and effort...and the P&Y for helping to make this happen.

22-Nov-14
I took the online course, then saw that it needs to be taken within 90 days of classroom. Will I need to take it again? I put in for afternoon class.

24-Nov-14
Received my confirmation today for the morning class.

Can't answer your question steff? Figure I'll wait until late January to do the online portion just to be safe.

24-Nov-14
Just got my spot in the am class.

24-Nov-14
I was told over the phone they were aware of that and in this case have been given permission to waive the 90 day restriction.

24-Nov-14
I'm in the PM Class!

24-Nov-14
I was told that they are going to waive the 90 day stipulation for P&Y applicants.....TD x 2

25-Nov-14
I am in for the afternoon class. Now I have to change my hotel reservations. Many thanks to the folks at P&Y for arranging this opportunity!!!!!!!!!!

25-Nov-14
I'm also in for the afternoon class. This will be my first P&Y convention and the class really was the deciding factor in getting me to go. Glad they are having it.

25-Nov-14
I'm in for the PM class! Mike

25-Nov-14
I'm in PM class as well.

So AZ will know we're P&Y because of the field day, so I don't need to personally call and make sure the 90 days is waived in my case as well????

Bake

25-Nov-14
Florida Mike's in the pm class, SWEET! I knew there was a reason I picked the AM class, Ha Ha!

I am hanging in Chi-town for a Thanksgiving break with my wife and daughter so I did the on-line test today and got my confirm #. Back after the does Friday PM. Busy Busy!

25-Nov-14
Charlie I was hoping to look over your shoulder to see your paper. Now I am going to have to sit behind Mike.:-)

14-Dec-14

TODDY's Link
So I couldn't wait as I wanted to get this done before the elk draw coming up. I just got back from an overnight round trip yesterday. I flew down to Phoenix on Friday morning, took the field test Friday afternoon and flew back yesterday morning. It cost me $350 for everything. I'm going with the "early Christmas present" justification. ;O) At the cost of buying a Bonus Point one at a time, the trip should pay for itself in a couple draws. I haven't experienced AZ elk hunting yet so I will not comment on whether it was worth it quite yet. Haha! I scored 98 out of 100 so if a novice like me can do it, all of you veterans should have no problem. I did review the study guide on the AZ F&G website and that helped a lot as the questions came right out of there. (See the link) Anyways, good luck to all that are taking it coming up! TODDY

14-Dec-14
I took the class in June when we had the chapter and affiliates meeting. It was really well put together. Definitely review the study guide , there are some questions that may trip you up, not that they are not common sense but it could be a this or that kind of thing. The field test portion is mostly firearm related. Took a few hours but it made for a nice morning.

14-Dec-14
Wow, i took the class clear back in 94.

You will be glad to always have the extra point !!

15-Dec-14
great news

15-Dec-14
Get all the points you can, elk permits will be way down next draw.

15-Dec-14
Great news about a cut back in tags! I was worried they were issuing too many. C

16-Dec-14
I agree Charlie, it's good news.

16-Dec-14
I would think that these classes would fill up fast especially at this venue. Wonder if they are full. The year after I took the class I drew an elk tag. It can really help a guys chances.

16-Dec-14
So why do you think I chose the PM class? I was hoping for all the YANKEES to choose the AM class! I think Karla will let the YANKEES switch to the AM class until Christmas. Remember FLORIDA MIKE is in the PM class and he is a real jerk so all the cool guys need to be in the AM class with Charley! Charlie loves it when somebody misspells his name...! Mike

16-Dec-14
FM: Morning students rock! PM guys miss cocktail hour!

16-Dec-14
I'd love to be a fly on the wall in this class! More than a few laughs are sure to be had. Have fun guys!

16-Dec-14
Morning students wear pocket protectors and high-waters! Afternoon students date cheerleaders...Mike

17-Dec-14
Mike I am in the afternoon class. I am sure that we will be able to find a cocktail somewhere!

17-Dec-14
I am in the AM class with Charlie, Are pocket protectors mandatory? Think I discarded all of mine years/decades ago.

• Sitka Gear