Russell 25-Nov-14
Poison Arrow 25-Nov-14
Cheesehead Mike 26-Nov-14
Bou'bound 26-Nov-14
Poison Arrow 28-Nov-14
Poison Arrow 28-Nov-14
24-Nov-14

25-Nov-14
I don't see any decoy, just a guy walking out into the wide open...

25-Nov-14
Yeah, I don't see it either. just a guy walking.

Unless the guy walking IS the decoy.... Lol

25-Nov-14
You're right, the video is not that great.

25-Nov-14
Recommend making a MUCH better video to highlight your product.

This video does nothing to help you and I would recommend not using it for marketing at all.

I do think your decoy system seems pretty slick.

25-Nov-14
change your video and your name and you may be on to something

25-Nov-14
That was just about worthless to watch I think. So now we know that 1 person can blow a cow call and another can walk across a field. Oh and their camera and filming skills were horrible.

25-Nov-14
Is your decoy fog?

25-Nov-14
Poison Arrow is a decent guy, just trying to make some gas money on a decoy. I would guess he knows the vid sucks and was just trying to show the product with what he had available.

As a paying sponsor, "constructive" criticism would probably help to keep him around.

25-Nov-14
Take a look at his website. I liked the idea enough to buy one last year before an elk hunt. Didn't get much chance to evaluate the effectiveness as the bulls were screaming where we hunted so we stalked the bugles with good results.

I look forward to using one in the future. Weighs next to nothing and is on your bow so always with you.

25-Nov-14
Why was he running after the elk if he wasn't trying to kill it? Just to show that the decoy looks like a running elk as well?

25-Nov-14

Charlie Rehor's Link
Thanks guys. As mentioned a Bowsite Sponsor.

25-Nov-14
I like the turkey decoy. Think I'll buy one for stalking longbeards next spring.

25-Nov-14
Come on guys. How many of you have a video of walking up on an elk in an open meadow. Also how many of you have tried to video your hunts? I have a lot more respect for a good hunting video since I started trying it myself.

It is obvious the decoy is working or the elk would have run off.

James

26-Nov-14
Wow, Poison getting defensive and insulting your potential market doesn't get you anywhere...

I checked your website at Charlie's link and it looks interesting but you have to admit that your initial video left a lot to be desired if you're trying to use it to market your product.

26-Nov-14
apparently he does not have to admit that nor is he. it's the viewers issue not the producers. sorry you have given up on us.

28-Nov-14

Poison Arrow's embedded Photo
Poison Arrow's embedded Photo
Hey, I do not claim the video is anything great. It had to be edited a couple of times to get on you tube. The guy that was running the camera was pretty shaky.

Here is a better picture of a bull that was killed using my product.

28-Nov-14
Ok I am going to repost the video with a disclaimer.

The video is not good. It is the best I got this last year. Hopefully there are better ones coming.

The hunters body is blocking the view of the decoy. You can barely see the decoy at the start of the video.

The point of this video is that the hunter is walking across an open meadow and gets within 30-40 yds of the elk. He was not trying to kill this animal as he was a special draw unit in Washington. You can see the bull he did kill on the meat pole thread at Rokslide. Slim9300.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRLeTyLyTpM

• Sitka Gear