Bobby worthington or eberharts?
Whitetail Deer
Contributors to this thread:
Limb Bender 25-Nov-14
Mad Trapper 26-Nov-14
Bowartist 26-Nov-14
DcoleinPA 26-Nov-14
25-Nov-14
I read bowhunting trophy whitetails by worthington last year. It was a good book i learned a bit from it. He has some good tips in there. I have never read anything by the eberharts. So which book if you had to choose would you read? Eberharts or worthington? Eberharts have a few i see.

26-Nov-14
Both are good. Both men know their stuff when it comes to hunting pressured deer.

26-Nov-14
There aren't a lot of writers who impress me terribly with their re-hashing of known tactics, especially on private ground, managed deer. These two, along with a handful of others, are exceptions. Both hunt heavily pressured public land whitetails very successfully. Both take their show on the road to different states and enjoy much success there as well. I feel like either could walk into "your" woods and teach a thing or two about deer movement, stand location, and timing that we might overlook. Since I don't have a single acre of private ground access I can relate. There is plenty to learn from both if you carefully read and re - read their books and apply to your hunting area accordingly.

26-Nov-14
I have to agree with the above statements. I own both of Bobby's books and three Eberhart books. All have helped me become a better hunter after applying what they say.

• Sitka Gear