Fuzzy 18-Dec-14
elmer@laptop 18-Dec-14
Mule Power 20-Dec-14
Tajue17 23-Dec-14
bigkev42 23-Dec-14
HuntnBigGame 23-Dec-14
ridgerunnerron 24-Dec-14
15-Dec-14
Hi guys Im looking for a good and reputable place for hogs in the spring. Im in Ct and have heard about Penn and New York both would be an easy drive. any Suggestions on whose good and who to stay away from thanks foe any info.

15-Dec-14
Wild Hill in Vermont.

15-Dec-14
Last i knew Wild Hill got shut down.

15-Dec-14
Wild boar hunting in New York is closed or in the process of closing now. Pennsylvania does not allow boar hunting any longer. Castrated hogs and sows only.

15-Dec-14
Tusk-n-Tines in ohio has true "Russians".

16-Dec-14
Best fair chase is Buffalo Creek in NC

17-Dec-14
there is nothing good in the northeast. maybe nothing at all, but what was here was always referred to as to joke.

18-Dec-14
I agree with Bou' ... honestly the best place in reach is either Clarkrange (in Tn, a Bowsite Sponsor) or similar..... Shiloh ranch is a long drive but well worth the trip as well.

18-Dec-14
There is NO pig hunting in Vermont or New Hampshire.

20-Dec-14

Mule Power's Link
Spartan Hunting preserve. The thing I like about his hunts is they aren't for a set number of days. You hunt until you kill a hog. And Mitch has some giants. No kill no pay and no hidden fees.. skinning and quartering is included. His new lodge is really nice and his wife sure can cook, 3 hot meals a day.

23-Dec-14
is it a fenced place?

23-Dec-14
Must be fenced in if they guarantee you a hog.

23-Dec-14
well if not the goats and fallow deer must tied to trees.

24-Dec-14
I didn't think anything good existed either in the northeast like Bou said. Tioga in PA is NOT a ranch but a real joke! I can't believe the anti's haven't shut down a place like this, etc. I could explain more, but will stop here.

• Sitka Gear