Trial153 19-Dec-14
Eric B. 19-Dec-14
Buffalo1 19-Dec-14
bowonly 16-Jan-15
Stekewood 16-Jan-15
Candor 16-Jan-15
bowonly 16-Jan-15
18-Dec-14
Was wondering if anyone has shot the new Elite Synergy and what your thoughts were on it, thank you

18-Dec-14
I'm anxious to hear the reports too. Looks like a new version of the Hunter.

18-Dec-14
I've got one, love it!

18-Dec-14
If it's anything like the energy it should be awesome.

18-Dec-14
I loved my 2012 answer. I'm going to shoot the 32 & the synergy this weekend. Liked to know how they compare to the answer. Elite rocks. !!!

19-Dec-14
I shot the synergy today and it was great i could not believe the back wall on it. When i went to let down I almost had to push it forward. It is a great shooting bow but wish it was little faster but will probably be picking one up.

19-Dec-14
Not the fastest but I'm getting right at 300fps, 29" draw 73#'s 385 grain arrow. SOLID backwall, smooth draw and let down, very shooter friendly.

19-Dec-14
I'm sure its a good bow.....not too many bad bows come out of their shop! I just sold my GT500......I shed a tear when I handed it to the UPS person!

19-Dec-14
It's a really nice bow, I have shot it a bunch and tuned a couple. It smooth drawing, no dump into the valley and then an huge dwell zone. Really easy to shoot. It hold on target super solid. No feed back at all after the shot. Ran it trough the chrono a bunch and its hitting it IBO easy.

I shot it at 28.5 /70 with 410 grain ACC ....getting stings of 380-283.

Not the fastest bow around but plenty quick and holds better then most.

Honeslty is fits right in with the E32 and e35...they are all pretty similar.

19-Dec-14
Anyone have any feedback to how the answer compares to the energy or the synergy?

19-Dec-14
Synergy is about 5 fps slower than Answer, but smoother shooting and slightly longer BH for greater forgiveness.

It is a very sweet shooting bow.

16-Jan-15
picked up my synergy yesterday and love it, extremely quiet dead in hand and smooth i love it !!

16-Jan-15
How long did it take to come in after you ordered it?

16-Jan-15
I shot one and liked it but ended up with a strother wrath for the simple reason I was able to get on target faster, for whatever reason, with the wrath than the synergy.

The synergy is on the heavy side for a newer bow.

16-Jan-15
I had mine in in about 1 week

• Sitka Gear