Contributors to this thread:
Lone Wolf 19-Dec-14
lewis 19-Dec-14
Bowmania 21-Dec-14
Stubbleduck 21-Dec-14
Keadog 21-Dec-14
Whiterock 21-Dec-14
19-Dec-14
Does anyone have one of these blinds? I am looking for a new turky blind to replace my double bull. I know I am comparing apples and oranges but I was wondering about the windows in this blind. Can you open them in half? Looks perfect for two or three people to sit along the back wall and open either side half way and the front all the way. Thoughts?

19-Dec-14
Have 2 and the 250 like the 250 a lot better for me it's more user friendly don't care for the window configuration in the 350 and the 250 is plenty big enough imo Lewis

21-Dec-14
I just got one. I have a DB and a old Ameristep. Of the three I like the Ameristep best (I shoot a longbow and shot a turkey with a 64 inch bow STANDING UP).

DB is last on the list - way over price compared to the 350. The only bad thing I can say about the 350 (and Ameristep) is if the bird comes real close the window doesn't go low enough.

Actually takes longer to get it in the bag, than set it up. Ameristep has great storage bag that zips up the length.

Bowmania

21-Dec-14
My buddy and I have two 350's we used during turkey season last spring. The window is way to big top to bottom. Birds can easily see motion inside the blind. After we added a black felt band across the top 12 inches or so of the window the blinds worked great. My buddy has continues to use the 350's through deer season and so far they are holding up well. We really enjoy the extra room inside after many years using double bull blinds. If you keep an eye on ebay you can occasionally get one for a really decent price. I picked one up for $115 (With free shipping) a couple of weeks ago on an ebay auction.

21-Dec-14
I have 3 350s. Unfortunately, after Primos ruined DB, it may be the best available, especially for the money. I also modify mine to decrease the open space in the mesh. It would be much better if they had two way zippers, but they don't. I liked the large Sasquatch better, but they are long gone. The 350 has a big footprint, but I like the room.

21-Dec-14
I just bought the 250. Works perfect for me. Could not be happier.

• Sitka Gear