Contributors to this thread:
ToddT 14-Jan-15
R. Hale 14-Jan-15
Basil 29-Jan-15
cityhunter 29-Jan-15
greg simon 29-Jan-15
Bowman 29-Jan-15
14-Jan-15
I read a post by someone asking for help with a Swarovski binocular purchase. In that post, a couple made mention that they had slightly used, and one new, Swarovski binocular for sale. Well, I responded too late and they were sold. So, I thought I would ask here, does anyone have a Swarovski binocular for sale? I figured if a couple did, maybe a couple more might, that just didn't happen to see the post at that time.

I simply cannot afford a new one, so if someone happens to have a good used one for sale, please let me know. You can PM me if you like. And I hope this isn't against forum rules, if so, it's removal will be understood. Thanks for any help.

14-Jan-15
PM sent on two 10x42's in boxes.

RHale

29-Jan-15
Just wanted to give R. Hale a little shout out. I purchased a pair of used Swarovski's from him. Have to admit I was a little nervous dealing with a complete stranger over the internet. But it turned out better than I expected and found out he is truly a class act. If you are looking for some use Swarovski or Leica binoculars he has a few more pairs to move.

29-Jan-15
how old which ones !!!

29-Jan-15
I have a pair of 10x50's I'll swap for some 10x42's

29-Jan-15
I have a pair of 10X42's that are in excellent shape and were only used on 4 archery elk hunts. I purchased them new from ebay. Steve

• Sitka Gear