Elite Archery Tour vs. Mathews Conquest
Equipment
Contributors to this thread:
Bentstick81 18-Jan-15
x-man 18-Jan-15
bowonly 18-Jan-15
sometime 27-Jan-15
18-Jan-15
I am not wanting to start a war with these bows. I need a good fingers release bow, and was wanting to know what others feel about likes and dislikes with these two bows. I know that liking a bow is a personal choice. Just looking to see if some things stand out better than the other. Anyone that has shot either one, please chime in. Looking for opinions. Thanks

18-Jan-15
Pretty even split in my opinion. The Conquest(depending on which model) is likely longer with less finger pinch. The Tour has about 20% of the kick and vibration if that matters. The factory grip on the Conquest sucks. Both are tack drivers.

18-Jan-15
got rid of my conquest for the tour, both are great shooting bows but the elite tour is much smoother, better draw cycle and dead in hand. I have owned both and IMO the tour is the superior of the two.

27-Jan-15
I owned both bows also. hunted with both and enjoyed both. the tour has a greater let off feel but a solid wall. you can set the let off a little higher on the tour and that helps string roll off fingers or tab. Just got a victory and like that better than the tour. can not go wrong with either choice.

• Sitka Gear