Mad_Angler 26-Feb-15
bugslinger 26-Feb-15
QQ Archery 26-Feb-15
Windwalker 26-Feb-15
Ishy Isomer 08-Mar-15
velvet mulie 08-Mar-15
Knife2sharp 08-Mar-15
26-Jan-15
I like the idea behind the http://www.hideabow.com. Anybody have a review? Thanks!

26-Jan-15
You might look up the heads up turkey decoy. It is similar and has pretty good reviews. I saved a bunch of $ and made my own. There really isn't much to them. If you use your imagination you can easily build one yourself.

27-Jan-15
I used the Hide a Bow for two years turkey hunting. I was able to kill 3 turkeys in the process. I am sure that without the blind they would probably not have been successful hunts. I used the blind in Kansas and Colorado, very lightweight and simple to use. Packing it around the mountains was unnoticeable. If I were still shooting a compound I would definitely still be using the Hide a Bow. The guy that sells them is from Kansas and I believe they are made in America, he's also a great guy. If you have any specific questions please ask.

27-Jan-15
Bug, which one of them do you have? Do you know the dimensions? I'm thinking about making one. A couple of pics would be great if possible. Thanks much!

27-Jan-15
I'll see what I can come up with. I think it's close to 2' x 2'. I could ship it to you if you thiink that would help. It's the lost camo version.

28-Jan-15
I have a few of the Heads Up Decoy models. I really ;like those. To me the Heads Up look more user friendly. I have not held the hide a bow's so couldn't say for sure.

28-Jan-15
Hey check out my decoys. Poison Arrow Gear. It only weighs 3.3 ounces and deploys instantly.

28-Jan-15

Poison Arrow's Link
Here is a link to my website.

29-Jan-15
Sent you a PM bug

26-Feb-15
Any more thoughts?

What are all the brands? Which brands do folks like best?

26-Feb-15
HIDE-A-BOW, there's nothing to be gained elsewhere.

26-Feb-15
Nice product, A great combo for using the QQ Archery Support Stick. You would have it all, staying ready for that shot effortlessly and and having a little blind to give you some cover ,I will certainly look it to trying one. Only a month away for turkey here in California ,Good luck to ya folks and have a great and safe turkey season

26-Feb-15
I ordered a Hipps blind on 2/8/15; have not heard a thing from them despite 2 calls and 1 e-mail. Losing my patience.

08-Mar-15
I'm getting one today... always wanted to run and gun our osceola's... they will be the ultimate test with a bow in the open... will let you know how it goes! Thanks for link

08-Mar-15
I have a vest a blind I won at the turkey foundation, I think it was priced at around $140. Someone make me a offer and its yours.

08-Mar-15
I like the TukeyFan. I picked one up at the IA Deer Classic this weekend.

• Sitka Gear