gulfcoast 27-Jan-15
Jack Harris 27-Jan-15
gulfcoast 27-Jan-15
walks with a gimp 28-Jan-15
27-Jan-15

Jack Harris's embedded Photo

Jack Harris's Link
Some of you asked about the one form I used recently - it was from the Wasco (formerly Mackenzie) catalogue, Semi-sneak, offset shoulder 6500 sculpted by Dwayne "Bones" Johnson. WD-6515 to be exact. You also asked for more angles so I will post several more and cover the full range of angles. I will give a link to the form as well

27-Jan-15

It is a really cool form, but is for a special area. It would be a waste to put this one up high on a wall. It looks best from hip to chest level, go much higher, it loses the full effect.

27-Jan-15

27-Jan-15

27-Jan-15

27-Jan-15

27-Jan-15
Looks great! Thanks for posting! I'm pretty sure that's the form that I chose for my 2014 whitetail. I wasn't sure how it would turn out since I couldn't find a photo of a finished mount until now.

27-Jan-15

27-Jan-15

Last one...

27-Jan-15
Lets see some pics when its hanging in your house.Thanks

27-Jan-15

Jack Harris's MOBILE embedded Photo
Jack Harris's MOBILE embedded Photo

Ridgerunner- here ya go. Not sure it will stay here but it's good for now. Right next to computer desk and window. I tried working into the big montage of 11 other heads in my family room but it just doesn't work well with any of them. This is a small rack too - I think a 140+ class buck or bigger would look amazing on this form, but again, has to be low, and not where you walk into it head on, needs to be mounted nearly at 90 degrees from primary approach I think...

27-Jan-15
Thanks Jack! I was wondering about it for a pedestal mount.

27-Jan-15
Thanks for the pics. Looks cool RidgeRunner

27-Jan-15
Ridge Runner - the reason I did the pics outside, is the lighting is so much better. Hard to get good pics in a house unless you have a big flash, which the I-phone does not. Man if I am ever so blessed to get a 150" buck, I will definitely use this form and put it low where I can appreciate it the most.. I am thinking the downstairs powder room, which is the most heavily used latrine... Sure would make things tight in there

27-Jan-15
Hey jack, mckenzie is still mckenzie, but they actually own wasco now. Since 2011.

Mckenzie is the largest taxidermy supply company in the world now. They own wasco, van dykes (was owned by cabelas), rinehart, and Jonas. I can order from all catalogs above from one number. 18002797985.

That 6500 is a slick form!

27-Jan-15
Ok I guess I had it backwards regarding the Wasco / McKenzie relationship. When I visit my taxi - we exchange hunting stories for 2 hours and my brain gets a bit fuzzy

27-Jan-15
No worries. I actually am a taxidermist and my brain is always "fuzzy"

;)

28-Jan-15
That would be a great lip curl posture.

• Sitka Gear