ToddT 25-Feb-15
loesshillsarcher 25-Feb-15
HUNT MAN 25-Feb-15
cityhunter 27-Feb-15
Bou'bound 01-Mar-15
tradachers 01-Mar-15
cityhunter 01-Mar-15
23-Feb-15
I am aware that Easton is not continuing to make the arrows that I have shot for many years. I have shot the ACC Prohunters for a long time and I am upset. Evidently they are pushing deep six technology from what I hear. Keep an eye out for Prohunters in the 300 series for me please. I may just try to find and buy whatever is still out there. Upset with this decision that Easton has made.

23-Feb-15
There's some listed on ebay for $120

23-Feb-15
thanks will check em out

23-Feb-15
I hate it when that happens! I guess I dont understand what all the hoopla is with the deep six stuff.

I suppose its easier for them to only produce one or two different configurations.

23-Feb-15
Same here. I have about two a half dozen but I'll buy 'em up whenever I find 'em.

23-Feb-15
I hear you. Same thing happened to me when they stopped making the ST Epic, had to change to the Axis.

23-Feb-15
Luckily, I've been able to hoard a lifetime supply of regular ACC's in fear of this happening.

23-Feb-15
I'm so glad I didn't switch......are they still making the old A/C/C superlite? I have a dozen blanks down in my shop right now and that' not near enough to last me the rest of my life...at least I hope not.

23-Feb-15
dammit! I just switched to pro hunters last May after shooting regular ACC's for 20 years.

I really liked the pro hunters.

F deep six.

23-Feb-15
I had to switch this year - Had shot the excel for a long time. Nemesis was almost a direct replacement.

23-Feb-15
I am with Kevin from Wisconsin. Seem like the industry pushing deep six. I personally don't wont to go that way and after talking with a lot of hunters, they don't want to change either.

23-Feb-15
Any word on the AC Slims?

23-Feb-15
I feel ya, I miss the old "gold" Gamegetter

23-Feb-15
I did not inquire to any shafts other than Prohunters

23-Feb-15
I shoot the carbon tech. myself I have about two dz left that were made in ca. The ones from china are not as good. but I think the two dz I got left will last me.

23-Feb-15
Ned: Did you actually call Easton? My dealer told me last year that they could not get them. I called Easton and they said that they had not discontinued them. I was able to get as many as I wanted from an Internet supplier.

23-Feb-15
I shoot their Aluminums & they are getting 'real' tough to find at times. Technology & advancements.

23-Feb-15
I have a bunch you can buy cheap. I just switched to the Injexions a few weeks ago. I'll PM you.

23-Feb-15
No I didn't call Easton. My pro shop informed me that they were discontinued. He cannot get them anymore.

23-Feb-15
I just called Easton and it's true. They have already shipped everything they had except some 480s. My local shop has a half dozen left that I'll pick up tonight.

23-Feb-15
That stinks! CX did similar with their Kevlar arrows. Bought all I could find, not many, and a good friend gave me 7 he wasn't shooting. Save them for my elk hunts. :-)

23-Feb-15
I couldn't agree more with the F the Deep Six statement. I guess the pinheads at Easton don't remember the Sony Betamax.

Easton is really doing a bunch of stupid things lately. First they drop the ST Epic, now the Prohunters. The HIT inserts weren't the brightest idea either.

That said, I still use their products, as they still have some really good stuff. Hopefully they can get their heads out of their butts before they drop all their good products.

24-Feb-15
Ba$tard$!!!!!!!!!!

24-Feb-15
I don't want deep six either.

24-Feb-15
Dear Easton,

Please read this thread. This is what real bowhunters want.

And F deep six.

24-Feb-15
I thought that the reason for the prohunters was to allow for the use of their lighted nocks. They must have decided that didn't matter all the much. Does the deep six technology mean that you would have to use their deep six field points and broadheads?

24-Feb-15
The HIT system is what sent me to Gold Tip. I don't plan on changing anytime soon. I agree with the general sentiment of Deep 6. I am not a fan.

24-Feb-15
I might have to look at Gold Tip. I have been wanting to try them for awhile now. Sounds like somebody didn't do much market analysis.

24-Feb-15
I hear the new guy in charge is a dill hole and will not listen to what people are telling him. Hope somebody points this thread to Easton. I may consider going away from their arrows if things continue down this path. Make the Prohunters again or I may switch it up. Too bad as all my animals thus far have been with Easton.

24-Feb-15
Just ordered 2 dozen of the old A/C/C superlite. It would have irritated me if they made them obsolete. I'm still happy for now. I have three dozen blanks now and pile of practice arrows. That will last a long time for me.

24-Feb-15
Try Eders.com, and if they killed the XX75's I'de be ordering 10 doz.

24-Feb-15
Deep Six? Solution to a problem that didn't exist.

Still kinda pissed they bought Core4Element....I really liked the Mountain Mimicry pattern. Now the Core4 is RealTree.

24-Feb-15
Yikes! Guess I better stock up on the 390s if I can find them.

25-Feb-15
Easton has so many arrows to choose from, it's over the top IMO.

I've heard good things about the Injexion arrows, but they're deep6 too. To be honest, I don't want to switch up broad heads and be forced to shoot what few options are out there.

I shoot gold tip now as my local shop carries them and always has them in stock. Gold tip has some new offerings this year that you fellas may want to take a look at, however they haven't updated their website yet.

25-Feb-15
Keep in mind that Easton sells what people buy. We are responsible for what is available because we vote with our wallets. I don't always agree with trends but I am in a minority on the particular item.

25-Feb-15
Well I think that many of us who used to shoot the ACC Pro hunters will be "voting with our wallets.."

25-Feb-15
Not trying to throw a wrench in this thread. But many remarks seem to say that most bowhunters/shooters aren't going to like Easton stopping the production of A/C/C prohunters, and I guess A/C/C arrows all together. Someone even mentioned market analysis.

I agree fully that the ACC is a great arrow. It was actually one of my very favorite arrows. However, when I think about what other shooters are using, I know of very few that shoot the ACC. I would say most shoot an assortment of carbons, followed by a few who have stuck with aluminum, and then there are even fewer who have the highest end arrows - with ACC being one of them. So, Im not certain that the market would dictate that dropping that line would be a huge miss.

Again, Im not saying that these aren't great arrows, they are, and as a matter of fact, though I don't shoot them - I quit shooting them long ago due to cost, though nowadays it seems that all other decent arrows are pretty comparable in price - but after hearing this, it makes me want to find some as well.

Concerning the deep six, I can do a bit of research myself, but what is it you guys don't like about them. From what I understand, they are the reverse of the ACC. Carbon on the inside of aluminum, correct?

Loesshills, I will pay attention and if I happen to find some for sale, I will let you know. Good luck.

And one last question that just hit me. How many arrows do you think a normal 35 year old man would have to have to last a lifetime?

25-Feb-15
Simply put, I don't like change much. I like what has worked for me in the past. I may come across as a cry baby. But like always, I will adapt. I appreciate the fact that you will keep an eye out for me! I looked briefly at the deep six and wrote off the very idea of it quickly. It has internal inserts? and would require the use of "deep six" broadheads. Cant use what you have. I want to use an insert that has that external collar. Your last question is a hard one to answer as normal cannot be defined. I miss a lot and lose arrows frequently. lol. I will be using lighted nocks as much as possible now in order to be able to retrieve any lost ones more feasible. I went to them years ago just because I considered them the best out there and because of the "straightness" and as mentioned before, the ability to shoot lighted nocks at the time.

25-Feb-15
I have been shooting acc 360s for 15 years. This makes me sad. i have a good stock pile but need more.

25-Feb-15
They are not stopping production of the A/C/C just the prohunter version. You can get all of the other ones you want.

27-Feb-15

ED lancaster archery will sell u one or two arrows this allows to you to try a few and then select

01-Mar-15
That HIT system stands for horrendous insert trsgedy

what an over-engineered debacle that is

01-Mar-15
Bowhunters International has them.

01-Mar-15
I have some ACC 360 pm me

• Sitka Gear