Heat 28-Mar-15
LWood 28-Mar-15
Buffalo1 28-Mar-15
ilandhunter 28-Mar-15
Charlie Rehor 30-Mar-15
12-Mar-15

Mowz55's embedded Photo
Mowz55's embedded Photo
If you are planning on attending the P&Y Convention in Phoenix, check out the biking and hiking opportunities at the resort! Trail 100 begins at the resort.

12-Mar-15
Thanks for posting! I will look forward to hiking a bit each day. C

12-Mar-15
Check out Carolina's for Mexican food its not far from the resort on Thunderbird and Cave Creek Rd. Es Muy Bueno!

12-Mar-15
Do they have bike rentals?

12-Mar-15
+100 on Carolinas, VERY popular hiking trail, don't know if I'd bike it though. you'd spend more time trying to get around people.

12-Mar-15
They'll get out of the way if they see Dan coming!

12-Mar-15
While doing a little looking around on the internet about Phoenix I found a place that may be of interest to non-hunters. It is called Biltmore Fashion Park. It is an upscale shopping center.

It is about 11miles south of the Convention site. I talked with P&Y but the are not interested in adding any additional extracurricular activities. I talked with the the Hilton and they do not have shuttle service available to go the the shopping center. I think Enterprise has a car rental site on Hilton premises should someone want to rent a car.

Might be an idea if wives, girl friends, etc. might want to go in together and rent a vehicle and go the to shopping center. It would be a great way to get you next dream hunt cancelled due to unexpected expenditures on some "really cute outfits that were on sale" !!!

13-Mar-15
Mum's the word on the fashion park guys!

13-Mar-15
Buff: I was willing to defend you on the golf but have to draw the line at the "Fashion Park":)

13-Mar-15
Check out Wild Side restaurant-Has all super slam animals mounted in resturant-rifle kills but very neat-found restaurant by accident-in Queen Creek I think

Panelbeater

13-Mar-15
Panelbeater: The panel measured trophies on display at the P&Y convention will include at least FIVE of each specie in the last 2 years and is a highlight of the convention. C

13-Mar-15
Real men drive Diesel trucks No rice burners

13-Mar-15

Franzen's Link
I added a link for those of you who like to shop at Diesel. Hope you guys have a great time at the convention. Be sure that the next location that is chosen is in the Midwest. BTW, they have some nice murses if anyone is interested.

13-Mar-15
The women will have to go to the Fashion Park to get a "cute little outfit" before they can be seen on a hiking or on a bike trail.

What kind of a woman doesn't want to be in fashion regardless of the activity?

They may find some Super Slam deals at that fashion park that could wreck a wallet !! Makes me wonder if that Fashion Mall might not be a high fenced operation?

13-Mar-15
Have any of you guys received your banquet tickets? I mailed our groups banquet package in a long time ago, and they cashed our checks over a month ago, but I haven't received anything in the mail yet.

13-Mar-15
I just clicked on Franzen's link...

Pretty sure even Big Dan couldn't kill an elk if he was dressed in "diesel attire!"

Yikes...

Mark

13-Mar-15
Jason, my dinner tickets came two days ago.

13-Mar-15
Jason,

I received mine earlier this week. I registered online a few weeks ago. Maybe they are just now going thru the registrations?

13-Mar-15
Thanks for the info Guys.

13-Mar-15
Mine arrived also. Jason, they still may be completing the criminal background checks on your gang...

13-Mar-15
Arrived early this week

13-Mar-15
I got my tickets two days ago also

13-Mar-15
Jason, Guess you won't be able to go. Too bad I can't buy you that beer I owe you...

14-Mar-15
for shopping, take the wives to kierland commons/Scottsdale quarter, in Scottsdale. it about 10 min. away and is a lot nicer/newer then Biltmore. and the same ridiculous prices!!!!!

14-Mar-15
Great news Zach our stuff arrived today lucky table 60 is where you can deliver that beer!!! Getting ready to watch the Pokes play BBall tonight!!

14-Mar-15
Does anyone know if any of the seminars are going to be taped so they can be viewed on-line later? I am not going but would love to listen to a couple of the seminars.

14-Mar-15
They are generally NOT taped.

14-Mar-15
Thanks... up until now I had no idea what a diesel store was.... blissfully unaware you might say....

15-Mar-15
Charlie u going on a shopping spree???

15-Mar-15
No shopping spree for me. The new Sitka Gear doesn't come out until June!

27-Mar-15

Charlie Rehor's embedded Photo
Dress accordingly! Next 8 days!

27-Mar-15
Just got back last night after spending a week in Phoenix. 85, sunny and no wind everyday! Can't wait to go back...:)

27-Mar-15
City will zero problem setting up his 3-D course it seems.Even the 120 yard novelty shoot may be in play..:)

27-Mar-15
Is there a Bowsite "Meet and Greet" planned? I need to pick my wife up at the airport on Friday and was hoping to bump into a few of you guys that day. Any info?

27-Mar-15
I'm hearing its generally Friday afternoon. But I've yet to hear the exact time or place.

28-Mar-15
First time attendee.... I had a question on the seminars at the convention. Do you have to sign in for them somewhere or just show up at them?

I see where you have to sign up and pay for the luncheons and dinners, etc. but found no info on attending the seminars?

28-Mar-15
Seminars are open. Just walk in and enjoy! The registration form lists those events that are paid.

28-Mar-15
Thanks Pat!

28-Mar-15
Looking forward to it. Thanks, Pat!

Lenny

28-Mar-15
Excited !!! Thanks Pat.

28-Mar-15
Looking forward to the gathering,thanks Pat

30-Mar-15