Callingalldeer 16-Mar-15
BLACKBEAR 16-Mar-15
Little John 17-Mar-15
TSI 17-Mar-15
Callingalldeer 31-Mar-15
BerksArcher 31-Mar-15
moosenelson 31-Mar-15
12-Mar-15
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/new-brunswick/illegal-moose- bear-hunting-details-revealed-in-charges-1.2992121

sad to hear of this illegal activity

12-Mar-15
figured it was dyers when plaster rock was noted. sounds like it was a pretty big deal that was being developed over some time given the number of officers involved

12-Mar-15
I cant pull up the site.....anybody else have a link?

12-Mar-15

sitO's Link
Here.

13-Mar-15
Terrible,their's rift raft every where. I hope they lock them up and throw away the key.

14-Mar-15

Bou'bound's Link
More info and a famous name associated but not implicated. feel bad for anyone with a deposit on file for there this year. it may be going to their lawyer fees

14-Mar-15
Their's still two Americans and two Canadians that haven't been named yet.

14-Mar-15
Seems the law follows him everywhere he goes!Hes never been to war.never did drugs.but hangs with dopes and leaves casulties everywhere he hunts.human and animal.

15-Mar-15
TSI

From what you know of the legal system etc in Canada what do you the the odds of most of the charges and the long term ramifications for Dyer Outfitting services ?

15-Mar-15
The cbc gave info on your question RK.

15-Mar-15
I will go read it again. Was kind of looking for real world experience vs news media hype. Totally understand. Will look again and then find another source. I do have some RCMP as clients but they are western Canadians.

16-Mar-15
Losses guide licence for 5 years with a major violation.

16-Mar-15
is it 5 years for each violation hope so.

17-Mar-15
The only connection that I have seen with this outfitter and Ted Nugent is that Nugent hunts with him. The news media put Ted's picture at the front of their story to sensationalize their news, to get more people to read and respond to it. It works too!

Has anyone heard of Ted having any involvement with the charges made? It all may be a bit of embellishment too.

17-Mar-15
Little john.i think the article is pretty clear that Nugent sells the hunts for profit in a direct partnership.not as you described.still 4 persons not named yet too.

31-Mar-15
The MNR in N. B. Have decided to post a few violators out of the thousands of violations every year. It's appears like Canadians get a slap on the wrist while the Americans take real action against their poachers. brent

31-Mar-15
Also Bone Collector, and Chuck Adams have hunted with and recommended Dyer......

31-Mar-15
The CBC is about as far left as it gets. LIBERAL democrats would find the cbc to be a little to far to the left.

Poaching is bad but i would wait till a more reputable news organization was reporting.

• Sitka Gear