Medicare Bhtr 14-Mar-15
drycreek 14-Mar-15
jtelarkin08 14-Mar-15
Ermine 14-Mar-15
BoyNamedSue 17-Mar-15
skipmaster1 17-Mar-15
BoyNamedSue 30-Mar-15
13-Mar-15
My Dad, best friend, and Uncle, all have the green version of my Matrix 360. I love my blind but in green fields, where the big tom is too far away, strutting with hens, but I'm in the timber line because my blind isn't as "green" as theirs. If anybody has any idea where I can find one of these, I'd be grateful. I'll post pics of toms and shrooms soon!

13-Mar-15
Save the money and hunt out of the one you have. I have the brown/green T5 and it doesn't matter a bit. Good luck.

13-Mar-15
What bnt40 said....

13-Mar-15

hunter2121's embedded Photo
hunter2121's embedded Photo
I have the old Matrix DB blind green and brown ones, and I just set it out in the middle of the field. I have killed a few birds this way.

13-Mar-15
I appreciate the feedback guys. Thanks! I have had success, but seem to always call in the young toms and not the older, more mature ones. It could be my one of several factors though. But MAN theirs looks good on a green crop field!!! I'm willing to pay top dollar for an old green one if anyone is wiling to part ways with one. Although something tells me to heed your advice and save money. I bag one every year but always looking for an edge to improve my hunt! Thanks again!

13-Mar-15
Hold on to it! Those blinds are hard to find!!

14-Mar-15

BoyNamedSue's embedded Photo
BoyNamedSue's embedded Photo
The cornfield you're in would work with any colors but putting it in an early green crop field is where it makes my blind look like a giant cow patty that looks out of the ordinary. I attached a pic of the scenery I'm usually hunting on...

14-Mar-15
Wish I could find a T5....

14-Mar-15
I have two originl 360's and one T2, great blinds and not for sale. I would not worry about color might consider a better decoy setup

14-Mar-15
I hated the original 360 so much, I got Primos to trade me for a dark horse. You might call them or, buy some green dye.

14-Mar-15
Any blind camo will work equally well on turkeys. You did not mention your decoy set up. Might look at more realistic decoys like DSD.

14-Mar-15
In a flat field, from the turk's angle, they are all gonna sillouette anyway ! In my experience, they are either coming or they ain't, no matter the blind, unless it's shiny, then all bets are off ! That said, I hunt turks among scattered mesquites, and I try to tuck my blind up under a limb if possible. I think it helps.

14-Mar-15
Turkeys are stupid they don't even look at the blind. They either like the sound and decoys or they don't

14-Mar-15
I've seen turkeys shy away from blinds. If they are birds that have been shot at or spooked they catch on to blinds.

17-Mar-15
Thanks for the feedback everyone! I bag a bird every year. I always call them within shotgun range, but a bow shot is difficult, as you all know. I just like the camo better on the "T5", which is what the green version is, based off of comments that I've read. I always hunt in green, early growing crop fields so the greener blind looks a million times better. I own the Predator 360, similar to the dark horse, but it looks awesome in every situation EXCEPT where these places are that I like to hunt. The birds I hunt are incredibly wary because they're heavily hunted. The bigger, double-bearded birds are especially wary and a better blind for the surrounding helps I think.

17-Mar-15
Check out Rhino Labs ground blinds. I bought one a few years back and it was basically identical to the original double bull. I later on bought the dark horse and I prefer the Rhino. New I think they go 200. The pattern changed to predator all purpose but you could easily paint or dye it

30-Mar-15
Hey skipmaster1, what was the name of the Rhino Labs blind that's almost identical to the double bull t5? Are they 360 degrees like the matrix?

• Sitka Gear