BULELK1 24-Mar-15
NvaGvUp 31-Mar-15
BULELK1 03-Apr-15
Bigdan 03-Apr-15
IdyllwildArcher 03-Apr-15
NvaGvUp 03-Apr-15
Bigdan 03-Apr-15
23-Mar-15
I just got my 2015 Nevada apps in. I have always thought the early bird gets the tags. Good Luck

23-Mar-15
I always wait for the last day.

23-Mar-15
There are a lot less numbers left if your app is late. I have drew elk tags in Nevada, Utah & Az with only 3 points.

23-Mar-15
Tis the season...

23-Mar-15
Ok, I gave Dan's method a try...In!

23-Mar-15
I have one more year to wait for Elk 10 years is a long time.

24-Mar-15
This will only be my second year. I really hope I'm one of those s.o.b. that draws his first or second times. WISH ME LUCK...I hope you all luck as well. Just after me. GODBLESS E2R

24-Mar-15
For sure E2R--!

Ya don't want to get in that Double Digit Jinx' as it seems many draw with single digits year in year out! ha

Good luck, Robb

PS--I have my Nv. Pencil appl done and am double checking final Sept dates as I have Wyo bow elk already, My Mrs. comes home from Afghanistan and my Utah LE bow buck dates could take me into September---if drawn....

31-Mar-15
Sent mine in last week. Unfortunately, the number of critters I can apply for has gone down again, due to ten-year waiting periods. YEA! Becoming a resident was the best thing that ever happened to my draw chances.

I did Point Only for deer, but applied for RMBHS, CA BHS, Mt. Goat, and antelope. Did not apply for a bear tag. Not eligible for bull elk or DBHS (rams).

03-Apr-15
$149.50 out the door-----

I already had my license.....

Kissing $300 all said and done---not bad.

Good luck, Robb

03-Apr-15
Mine was a little over $200 with my license but I only did sheep and deer. Can't do elk again tell next year 10 years is a long time to wait.

03-Apr-15
Bigdan, were you able to apply for bonus points during the wait?

03-Apr-15
Nope!

A bill is being introduced in the legislature that would change that, however.

IMO, that sort of thing should be left up to the NDOW Commission based on NDOW's recommendations. The legislators should stay out of it.

03-Apr-15
No but I have sheep points built applying for a hard to get ewe tag in Montana so next year I will have 4 points going into the either sex sheep draws.

• Sitka Gear