Mike Ukrainetz 27-Mar-15
Mark Watkins 27-Mar-15
Trophy8 27-Mar-15
Mike Ukrainetz 28-Mar-15
26-Mar-15

Mike Ukrainetz's embedded Photo

Mike Ukrainetz's Link
Hey Bowsiters, we have just had an opening come up for our bear hunt this spring, May 17-24. One spot for one hunter. It is slightly discounted from our current rate of $4000 for one bear and $1400 for a 2nd bear, down to $3900 for one bear and $1000 for the 2nd. It is one of the best bear hunts in North America, just ask our return clients.

Email me at [email protected] or give me a call, 780 864 3770. The hunt won't last long. Mild winter for us this year, all the snow and cold went east, poor buggers. We are almost snow free already.

Pictured above is a giant we didn't kill last year. The legendary Scar Face, he is in trouble this spring!

26-Mar-15

Mike Ukrainetz's Link
Oh yeah and my guide Kyle has just had 2 spots come open in his Eagle Eye tent camp. Call him at 780 850 9024 for prices. It's a great hunt too.

The bears pictured in the link were all killed last year in his camp.

26-Mar-15
back to the top, I'd love to go with this outfitter but Im already committed to a family event

27-Mar-15
That is a steal someone should jump on it like a bear on a fritter.

27-Mar-15
Bou, no disrespect intended...but $100 off is a steal?

27-Mar-15
It is actually $500 off if you go for a 2nd bear.

27-Mar-15
It's deal that he even has an opening!

Mike kills more pounds of bear per hunter than anyone,

27-Mar-15

Thanks Boubound but I know it's not a steal of a deal. We have been booked full for several months now though so hopefully, like huntcell says, the attractive part is just being able to do the hunt this spring. It's a great hunt. My average hunter sees about 15-20 different bears and some guys have claimed to see close to 50 different bears! Maybe some double counting there but still a ton of bears and you never know when a giant will come strolling into the bait. Many of the bears have grown up on our baits and are very comfortable hanging out for hours.

Our long term goal is to get more and more bears at each site and be even more selective about what we shoot. That's why we have gone to the hefty 2nd bear fee, so fewer young boars and sows are killed. Also, with the farmland in our zone our boars grow up fast and a 5 yr old male bear will be well over 300 lbs spring weight and have a skull around 19 1/2 to 20 inches.

Anyway, pictured above is another legendary giant that survived in 2014. The Beauty Spot Beast.

27-Mar-15
I have hunted elk with Mike. He, Kyle and their operations, guides and area of Alberta are first in class all the way.

If I didn't have a daughter graduating high school this year, it would be booked!

Mark

27-Mar-15
I can just repeat whats already been said....You hunt with Mike, you will have a good hunt!

28-Mar-15

Well I think the hunt is sold. I'm told the check is in the mail, as they say, will repost if it doesn't show up. Thanks for the calls and emails.

and another big ole bear we didn't kill last spring.

• Sitka Gear