Big John 02-Apr-15
deerhaven 02-Apr-15
PMcGee 05-Apr-15
WapitiBob 05-Apr-15
huntingbob 05-Apr-15
onXmaps 14-Apr-15
SoDakSooner 14-Apr-15
31-Mar-15
With the start of spring it means that turkey, bear, mushroom, and shed hunting is upon us. If you are heading outdoors we wanted to remind you that RMEF has partnered with onXmaps to give all RMEF members a one year free subscription to the HUNT app for your Android or IOS device. To learn more about how the HUNT app can help you follow this link http://www.rmef.org/NewsandMedia/PressRoom/NewsReleases/FreeonXmapsHUNTAppOfferedtoRMEFMembership.aspx

To get your free HUNT app by onXmaps log in to your myRMEF account at http://www.rmef.org/MyRMEF.aspx and get started today!

01-Apr-15
Best maps I ever put on my i5 and iPad-mini.

The Cache option for off line use is wonderful.

Good luck, Robb

02-Apr-15
Downloaded yesterday, works great, great tool to have at your disposal. Thanks to RMEF and OnXMaps!!!

02-Apr-15
I also downloaded it when this thread first appeared. Have referred to it many times in the last 2 days for scouting new turkey spots. It works awesome! Much easier, more informative, and more exact than the old paper plat books that I have used for years. I don't always embrace all new tech but I think this will be a winner for hunters. I too would like to thank RMEF and OnXMaps for this opportunity.

05-Apr-15
I signed up for the RMEF at a recent banquet but I haven't recieved any information in the mail. Anybody know where I could get the information I need to sign up for my free membership.

05-Apr-15
They won't email. There is a link in the first post from OnX.

05-Apr-15
What is the 16 digit card number they want at the bottom?

14-Apr-15
Huntingbob, I sent you a PM but for everybody else, log in to your RMEF account and find our banner (should be on the right side), it shows you what your code is but if you just click the "Get The App" button it will take you to our website and auto fill the code. Just fill in the rest of the info and your set.

Thanks

14-Apr-15
It's a good deal guys. No strings attached.

Thanks for supporting RMEF onX.

I've had mine since august and use it all the time scouting from my couch. Cant beat the deal, an RMEF membership, bugle magazine and a 1 year subscription all for like $35.

• Sitka Gear