kota-man 23-Apr-15
new 2the bow 23-Apr-15
cityhunter 23-Apr-15
chuby50 25-Apr-15
HunterTroy 25-Apr-15
HunterTroy 25-Apr-15
ilandhunter 25-Apr-15
19-Apr-15
new to the sport, me and my boy's started shooting a few months ago and now that the weather has finally broken we'd like to get outside and practice at more than 20 yards. Not very many resources for finding ranges around, if anyone can help it would be much appreciated.

23-Apr-15
Im not even on the East coast but I would check your local gun club! sometime theyll have an archery area ..it would be a good place to start anyway good luck

MikeC

23-Apr-15
Shug, steer this guy in the right direction. Avetroda...If you don't hear from Shug on this thread, PM him, I'm sure he can tell you where to go.

23-Apr-15
Theres "suffolk archers" where you could shoot..calverton rifle range has a small archery section, not the best but better than nothing and islip town range on freeman ave and spur drive also has an area set up for archery...good luck

23-Apr-15
Suffolk archers

25-Apr-15
Try ceder creek park in Seaford. Outside archery range out to 90 yards.

25-Apr-15
Suffolk archers in Huntington but there's a waiting list to join but you can participate in there shoots for a fee as a non member. There's also pinewood archers in ridge at the brookhaven gun range that cost 120.00 for a family membership and includes all 3d shoots for free. They leave 15 3d targets out all year and have bag targets set from 20 to 60 yards. There's also a great indoor 3d arena with 30 animals set out to 40 yards in Calverton called Thrill of the Hunt, owned by a stand up gentleman named Art Binder. If you have any questions feel free to pm me, Troy

25-Apr-15
Just wanted to add that you can pay 20.00 and shoot at pinewood for the day without becoming a member but can't go wrong joining for 120.00 and being able to go all year for free plus all free tournaments.

25-Apr-15
Look up Thrill of the Hunt on the North Fork

• Sitka Gear