Chip T. 22-Apr-15
Mule Power 22-Apr-15
Chip T. 22-Apr-15
Mule Power 23-Apr-15
Chip T. 23-Apr-15
kellyharris 23-Apr-15
Mule Power 25-Apr-15
22-Apr-15
Have some great prices on several items for your busines. From Bic- Bic Stic Pen, reg. price $.56 each now just $.32. for a min of 500 pieces. Sticky note pads. 25 sheet just $.22 and 50 sheet just $.40 each. Price includes 4 color process imprint and the min. is just 500. Business cards with 4 color process imprint just $.17 each for 500 pieces.

Appointment calendars are 20% off list for all members plus there is no shipping costs. Order by June 31st and get the early pricing. Choose from many styles including Wildlife, Fishing, Scenic, Swimsuit and many others.

Embroidered Caps- Solid colors just $4.70, Camo mesh hats, just $6.25 and solid Camo hats start at $7.44. Price includes 10,000 stitches and No Tape Charge. Min. quantity is 72 pieces.

Visit our website www.silkcitycalendar.com to see just what we have to offer.

Thanks Chip Tamar Silk City Calendar Co.

22-Apr-15
How much for your spot on Helly Harris' hunting lease? :-)

22-Apr-15
Don't have a spot there yet. Can't seem to make it each year as my wife heads to Florida the first week of Jan. and I am home with the pooches and bowhunting. Hope to make it one of these years.

23-Apr-15
I thought you were a member on that lease? If you are and can't use it let me in man! If you ever do find the time to hunt it you can be my guest.

23-Apr-15
Not a member but a yearly invited guest for the MZ hunt.

23-Apr-15
WTF????

25-Apr-15
LOL... I figured you'd find your way here eventually Captain Kirk. ;-)

• Sitka Gear