ixsolracxi 24-Apr-15
BSBD 24-Apr-15
PAstringking 24-Apr-15
NoWiser 24-Apr-15
Shiras 24-Apr-15
bowhunter 25-Apr-15
rockn9858 25-Apr-15
22-Apr-15
Under my purchases I show a green sold license and it allows me to print my license valid thru 3/31/16... I selected get a refund on my app... and when I add it to cart, it says

"One or more of the products selected has already been purchased, or conflicts with a product that has already been purchased. You seem to be buying a game hunt license, but you already have purchased a combination license as part of the draw. If you buy this license, your entire combination (including any stamps or 2nd rod option selected) will be refunded; immediately, if possible, otherwise, after the draw."

22-Apr-15
I don't think it means anything, I get the same message and my hunts were all long shots and I'm not that lucky. Just gonna have to wait till next Wednesday.

22-Apr-15
it lets you put in the cart, but then when you go to the next step, it shows up on the top of the page.

22-Apr-15
Will they send an email out, or do you have to log on to find out results?

22-Apr-15
I got the same thing. Looks like they locked the back door.

22-Apr-15
Go to NM forum to get schooled up.

It don't look good for me

23-Apr-15
The app/lic number method is working. There's definitely a difference.

No elk again for dad and I.

Drew a deer tag with some guy named Treeman.

23-Apr-15
Ya the backdoor is working. Log in. Go to draw application. Then select review icon for a species. If u drew you will have a licence # at the top of the page just to the right of the application #. Got dome green this year:)

23-Apr-15
Looks like our group is going to the Gila!!!

23-Apr-15
back door is correct, you can tell if you drew if there is a license number...the hunt you drew should be at the top...I drew 21A elk archery and 2B archery deer...gf drew 52 elk rifle...others I checked look good too, but my kids not so good...now to wait for emails to verify if what we see is correct...

23-Apr-15
Congrats Carlos, have some fun.

23-Apr-15
Looks like tag soup this year.

23-Apr-15
No joy for me

23-Apr-15
2nd worst day this year.Did not draw a tag. Didn't draw Montana either. Can't take much more depressing news....l

23-Apr-15
Congrats guys. Ike and Jim congrats should be a good time in January. I just checked and I'll have $1200 to spend elsewhere it appears.

23-Apr-15
No luck for me, but my dad drew the same Gila tag as a nonresident for the 2nd year in a row. He's only applied to NM for two years! We had an awesome hunt last year, and, it looks like I've got screaming bulls in my future as a caller/sherpa/packer this year. I can't wait!

I love New Mexico's random draw!! Best system of any western state!

23-Apr-15
I hate New Mexico. :)

23-Apr-15
Gila here I come :)

23-Apr-15
If the backdoor is correct, I am with you coonazz. I hate NM :)

23-Apr-15
Does anyone have anything weird on their app maybe suggesting they drew the calderas? I have nothing notable, but my hopes are hanging on by a thread.

23-Apr-15
Missed. Congrats to those that drew and to the nm bull I'd have killed :)

23-Apr-15
So the license # will show but no unit. The choices were moved around before the draw and if you compareto last yyear's results you may not have drawn the choice that is on top they are in numeric order

23-Apr-15
Caldera is a separate email and separate posting on their website. You will not know until they tell you.

23-Apr-15
I drew archery elk! Either 16A, 16D or 36

23-Apr-15
Idylwildadcher--you must be mistaken, it says I drew that deer tag with some guy named Chuck Adams...weird ;)

See you in January if not sooner!

--Jim

23-Apr-15
HDE- got me an elk tag. How did you do? Get your deer?

23-Apr-15
When will official results be up showing which choice we drew?

23-Apr-15
emails on the 28th

23-Apr-15
Lic number on my deer app is gone today. Was there yesterday.

Both my apps are out of order as to the choices, so I doubt that you can rely on having drawn the one at the top cause that'd mean that Jim and I drew the only 2 tags in a very tough to draw unit.

23-Apr-15
does this method work the same for each species?

23-Apr-15
Door is now closed. I had a license # yesterday and this morning but its gone now. Others are reporting the same thing. Surely they won't hold the information until the 29th. Ugh!

23-Apr-15
Most of the backdoors are closed, but if you drew, they still won't allow you to add a Game Hunting License to your cart. That is the only discernible difference between my dad's page (successful) and mine (unsuccessful).

23-Apr-15
Hunteasy - only thing so far is off range oryx. Still waiting on Caldera results for elk. No deer, again.

23-Apr-15
Looks like no Oryx tag for me.

23-Apr-15
Too bad I couldn't check when the back door was open.

NoWiser: I can't add a Game Hunting License. It says that it conflicts with existing purchase.

Does this mean that maybe I drew?

23-Apr-15
elkstabber,

I think there is a decent chance you drew something if you checked the "refund" button when you applied. Good luck!!

23-Apr-15
NoWiser, I'm sure I hit the "refund" button. Now I'll be anxiously waiting for the actual results to come out. All that I put in for were long shots...

23-Apr-15
So now that the backdoor has been closed, what happens when everyone tries to buy a hunting license? For me it says "conflict." Is this a good sign, or is it that way for everyone now? Thanks!

23-Apr-15
Yesterday I didn't have the license number, which supposedly I didn't draw. I've never been able to ad the hunting license on without a conflict.

24-Apr-15
thanks Bob...

24-Apr-15
Last year backdoor said I was unsuccessful but I drew everything but Desert BH.

24-Apr-15
I am tagged up for New Mexico Coues deer this year. Going to be a fun hunt

24-Apr-15
Seth, if it's just the green box on top of the screen you are talking about that says you already have a license.... that shows up for everyone.

If it's a separate window that pops up saying you have a license, you either forgot to check "refund" or most likely drew something.

24-Apr-15
I was able to add the hunting license so for those that can't its probably a good sign.

25-Apr-15
I was able to check b4 back door was closed, and saw license # on my wife's and my application. My wife drew a cow tag & I drew a bill tag. So hopefull that's still true come 29th.

25-Apr-15
you can just log in to your account and go to print out CIN card it will bring up your CIN, hunter ed #, your cougar #, and if you have a fishing lic, general hunting lic and any habitat stamps.

• Sitka Gear