cityhunter 26-Apr-15
trkyslr 26-Apr-15
writer 26-Apr-15
CAS_HNTR 26-Apr-15
Harv 27-Apr-15
Harv 27-Apr-15
26-Apr-15
5:07 AM LIVE from OH*
Decoy out, nothing spooked off roost, bring on the thunder. Last chance for the week.

26-Apr-15
Go get 'em, Frank.

You're playing it well.

26-Apr-15
7:53 AM LIVE from OH*
Exciting so far. Couldn't get the dominate hen mad enough to come fight me. But she went at with another while they led my birds away. Been calling great all morning.

26-Apr-15
7:53 AM LIVE from OH*
Exciting so far. Couldn't get the dominate hen mad enough to come fight me. But she went at with another while they led my birds away. Been calling great all morning.

26-Apr-15
8:06 AM LIVE from OH*
Birds are with hens and about 200 yards away she is still calling should I pack up and try to move closer or give it time and lay off the calls for about an hour and try again

26-Apr-15
8:06 AM LIVE from OH*
Birds are with hens and about 200 yards away she is still calling should I pack up and try to move closer or give it time and lay off the calls for about an hour and try again

26-Apr-15
8:07 AM LIVE from OH*
Double post?? Sorry!!

26-Apr-15
good luck

26-Apr-15
Good luck... Can't really answer that question not being there and knowing what those birds do.. Revert to what's worked there in the past and use patience. Sounds like they're close enough it could happen at anytime.

26-Apr-15
10:11 AM LIVE from OH*
Just had to light up behind me. No answer to a call. Gonna try and sit them out.

26-Apr-15
12:07 PM LIVE from OH*
Turkey win this round.

26-Apr-15
But they won't win the fight if you stay after them, Bowtech.

His spurs will just be a little bit longer next week. :-)

26-Apr-15
3:12 PM LIVE from OH*
Lol thanks writer. Hope to find out just how long next weekend.

26-Apr-15
Gobblers seem to be with hens from my hunt this morning in Ohio as well......gobbling on the roost, but pretty silent and with hens when down on the ground. I covered alot of miles today.....just couldn't get it done!

26-Apr-15
7:25 PM LIVE from OH*
CAS - I am hunting Trumbull county? 2 toms, 6 jakes, 3-6 hens all roosting together. Jakes hit the ground and run to the Toms and hens. Hope with warmer weather later this week the weekend will be better. Hunted them off the roost since Friday.

27-Apr-15
Would you happen to be hunting "Lou's" property?

27-Apr-15
Hi Harv, I sent you a PM.

27-Apr-15
Frank... PM back

• Sitka Gear