8YEW<|{|/\|@~ 26-Apr-15
Bou'bound 26-Apr-15
8YEW<|{|/\|@~ 26-Apr-15
Charlie Rehor 26-Apr-15
sir misalots 29-Apr-15
greenmountain 29-Apr-15
Linecutter 29-Apr-15
26-Apr-15
Found a dead buck on my new property in southern Ohio today. Likely 1.5 or 2.5 years old. Could not have been dead more than 24 hours. No visible wounds on the deer, although I could not roll it over as I did not have gloves nor a way to effectively wash my hands. The closest road is about a mile from where I found the buck....Not sure if I should call the game warden to get his/her thoughts. Guidance? Thanks folks.

26-Apr-15
Things die. I doubt and overworked and understaffed dnr will spend any time on the mystery

26-Apr-15
*an

26-Apr-15
Yep, Let it go! There will be others in the future and deer die in many more ways than we think! Good luck with the new property. Celebrating my 32nd year this Spring with my New York State deer camp! Lots of fun! C

29-Apr-15
animals die. Could have been hit miles away with internal bleeding finally taking its toll there. Without and autopsy , you may or may not ever know. Sometimes animals like humans have congenital organ defects. One of natures mystery's

29-Apr-15
I would report it to my local wildlife biologist but expect nothing in the way of action.

29-Apr-15
Go get the gloves and roll it over and see if there is any damage done to the other side. Deer can travel quite a ways after being hit by a car. May have died from internal bleeding. DANNY

• Sitka Gear