Embroidered caps for Outfitters & Clubs
General Topic
Contributors to this thread:
Chip T. 20-May-15
Chip T. 27-May-15
Chip T. 27-May-15
INbowdude 27-May-15
20-May-15
Great prices on embroidered caps. Solid colors starting at $4.50, mesh camo starting at $6.25 and solid camo start at $7.45. Minimum quantity is 72 pieces. There is no tape charge and price includes 10,000 stitches. We do need good artwork. Need wall calendars for your business? Order before June 31st and get the early pricing plus receive 20% off the list price. Delivery and payment in the fall. Huge assortment of styles to choose from. Having an outing or picnic for your group? Plastic cups from $.45 each and plastic mugs from $.79 each.

Visit our website www.silkcitycalendar.com and see all the goodies we carry and remember that all Bowsiters get a 20% discount off everything.

Chip Tamar

22-May-15
We've been buying hats and shirts from Chip for the past several years. You won't find better products or service anywhere!

-Matt and Cheryl

22-May-15
We've been buying hats and shirts from Chip for the past several years. You won't find better products or service anywhere!

-Matt and Cheryl

27-May-15
ttt

27-May-15

27-May-15
I got my Porkapalooza hats from Chip. Not only were the prices great, but he was very helpful in educating me about the stitch count and what would look best. Great customer service.

• Sitka Gear