Mark Watkins 25-May-15
CurveBow 26-May-15
Franzen 26-May-15
Ziek 26-May-15
Zbone 26-May-15
Charlie Rehor 26-May-15
MDcrazyman 27-May-15
25-May-15
Just returned from Iowa , I had a camera placed on some minerals . Bucks showing horn growth this early in the season.

25-May-15
Nothing early about it, May is the beginning growth period...

25-May-15

cityhunter's embedded Photo

25-May-15

25-May-15

25-May-15

25-May-15
Great to see City! Carbon will be in the air before we know it!

Mark

26-May-15
Seems like its fawning time here in NYS. Saw over a dozen dead deer (sexes unknown) today, plus a dead bear a little before exit 15 for Rte 17 as I was heading South. The bear looked to be about a 150 pounder as a guess.

I haven't seen this much carnage on the roads since last fall. Usually, around fawning time the does travel to more remote areas to have the fawns. Thus increasing the potential for collisions.

>>>>-------->

26-May-15
Spot on Curve. Lots of doe movement right now. You have a tag for this year Louis?

26-May-15

Ziek's embedded Photo
Ziek's embedded Photo
Yep. Nothing early about it. Both deer and elk already have significant growth around here. This guy was bedded about 50 yards from my back door two days ago.

26-May-15
Yeah, fawning right on time too, usually Memorial Day week year after year is peak fawning season in my area, (a PA guy over on the LeatherWall posted a newborn fawn picture on the 23rd) confirming peak rut same time year after year...

26-May-15
Deer have Antlers!! Sheep have horns!

27-May-15
LOL Charlie, that was what I was thinking but you beat me to it. Cows do too:). Nice pics City, yours are farther along than the little deer around here.

• Sitka Gear