lewis 27-May-15
Fulldraw1972 27-May-15
kota-man 27-May-15
M.Pauls 27-May-15
T Mac 27-May-15
lewis 27-May-15
hunt'n addict 27-May-15
27-May-15
I'm due this year for a new hunting jacket to be used primarily in Tn.temps generally 20-40 degrees. I personally have not seen the fanatic but heard good reviews and the da y one looks appealing.im not on a small budget just trying to find the right fit so to speak I layer with merino wool mostly from wool power .Lewis

27-May-15
Lewis: Check out the Sitka, Stratus Jacket. It would be perfect for the temps you described and less costly than the Fanatic! Good luck! C

27-May-15
After doing quite a bit of research (I am on a tight budget) I decided to buy the New Sitka Stratus jacket. Supposed to be ready to be shipped in early June.

27-May-15
Sitka Fanatic and you'll be set Lewis. What size do you need? I'll gladly sell you last year's model! :-)

27-May-15
Thanks all I need to put my hands on some of these and decide.Lewis

27-May-15
I have the stratus as well and really like it. For the colder sits I just put a $50 cabelas puffy on under neath it.

27-May-15
I've got the new Stratus stuff in Elevated II and you'll need something extra to take it to those temps. It is basically a fleece outer shell with a fleece inner shell with gortex inbetween. Not a real warm jacket by itself, but when combined with a "puffy", should get you down to those temps.

The Fanatic would be a warmer option.

27-May-15
Another vote for stratus. I use mine here in Manitoba into mid October. It's my favourite piece of Sitka.

27-May-15
I use stratus and picked up gerbing heated vest in thoughts of less bulk when in the 20's. Will be trying that this season and think it should be just right!?!

27-May-15
I'll certainly give both a good look.Lewis

27-May-15
If you are interested in last years model Fanatic watch eBay. I picked up my bibs and jacket for less than $200 each.

• Sitka Gear