ohiohunter 03-Jul-15
Russell 03-Jul-15
hunt'n addict 03-Jul-15
kota-man 03-Jul-15
Barty1970 06-Jul-15
Cheesehead Mike 06-Jul-15
sycan 07-Jul-15
02-Jul-15
I have been getting in shape for September and my right foot has started to bother me. I was thinking about trying a pair of Dr. Scholl's but I also wondered about the Lathrop insoles. I have an odd shaped foot and my weight is all on the ball of my foot because of this, and the ball aches when I walk with my loaded pack on. Does someone have any experience with different brands of insoles? Has anyone tried more than one brand and what did you find that worked best?

Huntn' Addict

02-Jul-15
I bought lathrop synergy foot beds for my lowas and they really worked great on my mt. Goat hunt. I was having a few issues with comfort of boots until I got the insoles.

02-Jul-15
Super feet (green) for my wheels!!!

Mark

02-Jul-15
Check out this site - they have all kinds of foot health products with reasonable prices - free shipping (most of the time).

http://www.footsmart.com/

another great site is shoebuy.com - they are always having sales - about 3 months ago I purchased a pair of Danner's - original cost was over $300.00 - saved $98.00 - with free shipping to boot (pun intended).

Bob

02-Jul-15

trkyslr's Link
http://theperfectinsole.com

I've been wearing these for a few years now and love them! I don't have a pair of shoes and or boots that don't have these in them. Ive tried super feet and several others that don't compare to these.

02-Jul-15
I have the same problem with the balls of my feet. I tried Superfeet and they definitely don't work for me. They are way to hard. I tried a few insoles and finally figured out that what I need is padding in the balls of my feet. The insoles that work for me are called Polyscorb by Spenco. I got them for around $30 at Sportsman's Warehouse. They are a little thicker than some insoles so I take a 1/2 size larger boot. I also use thorlo socks that have additional padding in the bottom of the socks. The 2 combined work very well for me. Everyone's feet are a little different so you need to play around until you find what works best for you.

02-Jul-15
Field & stream stores have several to choose from and they looked pretty good.

03-Jul-15
Lathrop in my boots.

03-Jul-15
I've noticed my feet swell and shrink which left me w/ a little extra room in the toe box. I saw one of jims post and got the spenco's. So far so good and it didn't cost an arm and a leg.

03-Jul-15
Lathrop synergy foot beds for me too.

03-Jul-15
Went to the shoe store and they let me try a couple different ones in my shoes. I ended up with Spenco gel total support insoles. Tonight durning my nightly workout my foot felt great. Thanks everyone for the input.

03-Jul-15
Lathrop Synergy in ALL of my boots...

06-Jul-15
+1 on the green superfeet

06-Jul-15
Spenco Polysorb for me too. They also have a thin version.

Superfeet green are too hard for me...

07-Jul-15
SOLE EV Ultra the blue colored ones. They cost around $50.00 on yoursole.com. Can find them on ebay for $35.00 free ship.

• Sitka Gear