billlmo 05-Jul-15
Rayzor 05-Jul-15
bowriter 05-Jul-15
bigswivle 05-Jul-15
kentuckbowhnter 05-Jul-15
KY EyeBow 06-Jul-15
SILVERADO 06-Jul-15
03-Jul-15
Anyone got in first hand experience or knowledge of Ken Tenn Hunting in Western Kentucky? They hunt farms in Christian, Caldwell & Hopkins Counties.

Operation owned and operated by Larry & Tyler Porter. Began operation in approximately 2009.

Thanks for feedback

04-Jul-15
Good area and good deer. Not familiar with that operation but the general area is known for good deer. If they have good property and it is well run, it should be a good hunt. Rut will peak about a week before Thanksgiving, give or take 10-days. Any time after late Oct.- Thanksgiving should be good activity providing the weather is cold. KY also allows baiting so they may have bait out.

04-Jul-15
Yep,good area.About as close to good trophy whitetails as a Mississippi boy can get.September opener also provides options for a different kind of trophy hunt.

05-Jul-15
Some years, the early opener may provide an opportunity for a buck still in velvet.

05-Jul-15
What about Land Between the Lakes?

05-Jul-15
Not familar with the operation but excellent area. I've hunted Henderson and Webster. Seen and filmed some monsters. Killed one of my biggest deer the second year I hunted out that way and they locals acted like I shot Bambi. Once I saw some of their mounts I understood why. Ive been holding out for the big boys with only close encounters every year since.

05-Jul-15
Gets quite a bit of pressure and not as good as it was some years past.

05-Jul-15
Had a place outside of madisonville(Hopkins county) for five years. Great place and lots of good deer, also spent most of the time running off the locals.

05-Jul-15
not one person has answered the posters question.

06-Jul-15
I have lived in Christian Co., KY for most of my life. I have not heard of this operation or the folks that own it. Sorry. I'd do a lot of research before committing if I were you.

06-Jul-15

SILVERADO's Link
I hunted western ky last year I hunted with buck country outfitters. Great time however deer sightings were real sparse. If I were to hunt my again I think I would go with whitetail crossings. I spoke to them and all seemed like great knowledgable guys and they had a great property. Upon looking up the outfitter that you stated, he received less than stellar reviews, check out the link.

• Sitka Gear