drycreek 04-Jul-15
midwest 05-Jul-15
Ollie 06-Jul-15
Brotsky 06-Jul-15
coelker 06-Jul-15
03-Jul-15

tcosmic's embedded Photo
tcosmic's embedded Photo
This is fairly new on the market. A friend of mine bought one of these and we were sighting it in tonight. He knows the guy who designed it. He lives local where I do in upstate ny. It is manufactured in N.C. It is a bow designed with the sling shot concept by Chirico archery called the wish bow'n. I am a south paw so I did not actually shoot it. It has a 17" axel to axel. Adjustable from 50-85lbs. Shoots a full length arrow. He said it Shoots about 330 fps. I did draw it with bare fingers and I did so sitting down in a chair at a table. It has a grip like a bow but pistol grip fashion. The bow is on a swivel and when you bend at the waist it automatically tilts down. He says the guy designed it because he is a horseback elk hunter in Co. and carries it on a sling off his hip. I asked about a quiver and he said, hip or back quiver. He says the owner has shot elk, moose, hogs and turkey with it. Has anyone used one? Its a very compact package but a totally new concept for me. Can anyone offer up any input?

03-Jul-15
How do you anchor/aim? It seem your draw length and arrow length would be short.

03-Jul-15

tcosmic's embedded Photo
tcosmic's embedded Photo
Has a brace for your arm like a slingshot.

03-Jul-15
looks like a cross between a wrist rocket and a cross bow.

03-Jul-15
Shoots a full length arrow, I believe his were 29'.

03-Jul-15

tcosmic's embedded Photo
tcosmic's embedded Photo

04-Jul-15

tcosmic's embedded Photo
tcosmic's embedded Photo
The bow is independent from the handle that you hold. It swivels left to right on a pivot point above the handle. It also tilts up and down. When you draw it, it lines itself up. You have to hold the grip with a closed fist.

04-Jul-15
not sure but would it be considerd a bow or xgun. What state was he allowed to unt in ?

04-Jul-15
Being that short - I would think the accuracy would suffer a bit - is it loud?

04-Jul-15
No it is really quiet. He was not shooting any great distance because my friend lives on the water and he did not want loose any arrows. He claims it is classified as a compound bow and legal any where. That was my concern also. I also thought being that short that the accuracy would suffer. He claims the designer of it is accurate out to 70 yds. with it. As you have seen, some of the bow makers are going back to the longer 34" length as they are more forgiving. I bought a new bow last year so I am set for a while, just thought it was kind of neat. They just started selling them. This was the 43rd sold.

04-Jul-15
how much

04-Jul-15
Kinda looks like the Liberty Bow turned on it's side. That bow has been around for awhile now. When it came out about 8 or 10 years ago it was the shortest axle to axle at that time.

04-Jul-15

Rut Nut's Link
The Liberty Bow

04-Jul-15
Don't think it would be legal in Montana. My regs say a bow must be 28" overall length.

04-Jul-15
Looks basically the same just a sideways model. That 28" overall length reg, very interesting makes me wonder how many other states have that. That was one of my questions to him.

04-Jul-15
Interesting........

05-Jul-15
Couldn't be considered a x-bow since the draw isn't locked.

Looks like it would be fun to shoot!

06-Jul-15
Just what we need...maybe a shorter version!

06-Jul-15
It would not be legal in SD.

06-Jul-15
Pretty sure not legal in Co. There is a min distance between wheels here as well.

• Sitka Gear