Frenchman 22-Jul-15
EmbryO-klahoma 22-Jul-15
Swampbuck 22-Jul-15
snapcrackpop 22-Jul-15
tobywon 22-Jul-15
Hoyt 22-Jul-15
kansas freak 26-Jul-15
22-Jul-15
Never had a tattoo before looking to get one on back of calve. Buddy has the code blue buck mounting doe symbol looks pretty good actually. Looking for some ideas if you guys have any input. I like KS bow hunting Mathews bows and lone wolf tree stands. I've thought of big shed tattoo or symbols but want something unique nobody's got.

22-Jul-15
Never had a tattoo before looking to get one on back of calve. Buddy has the code blue buck mounting doe symbol looks pretty good actually. Looking for some ideas if you guys have any input. I like KS bow hunting Mathews bows and lone wolf tree stands. I've thought of big shed tattoo or symbols but want something unique nobody's got.

22-Jul-15
my my my

22-Jul-15
Maybe Just me ,but I would never put a brand name on my body ! You never know what a company is going to support and you are stamped as the same beliefs that company . There are lots of cool hunting tats. I could never find the one for me and my wife hates them #1 reason ! Good luck .

22-Jul-15

sitO's embedded Photo
sitO's embedded Photo
Have you considered the Mensa symbol?

22-Jul-15
HA! Sito, do I have to pass the test to get it?

22-Jul-15
Well I wouldn't do a Mathews bow...they may look completely different in 10 years lol I've seen a pretty cool one that I'll try to find

22-Jul-15

KJC's embedded Photo
KJC's embedded Photo
Get one like mine!

22-Jul-15
Go with a corn pile! It will never go out of style...

22-Jul-15

MathewsMan's embedded Photo
MathewsMan's embedded Photo
This is not my latest, or only hunting related one, but my wife is a huge Colorado Rockies fan and when I became the 29th bow hunter to take 9 of Colorado's 10 big game species with archery I drafted this together.

22-Jul-15

midwest's embedded Photo
midwest's embedded Photo
Hey, sitO, I'm a member!

22-Jul-15
Try a bumper sticker first.

22-Jul-15
there are some very old thread on this and there are some sick dudes out there. if you can dig any up it will be amazing how short sighted some people can be.

22-Jul-15
Midwest that's hilarious!

This girl I knew from the gym had a friend do a tattoo for her on her upper arm. A sweet yellow heart with her boyfriend's name Roger in the middle. Trouble is, he spelled his name Rodger.

Whatever you choose, think it through without alcohol involved. Tattoos last forever.

22-Jul-15

AntlergeekAdam's Link
I got to admit that I have a few hunting related tattoos.

22-Jul-15

Scotty's embedded Photo
Scotty's embedded Photo
Legendary Whitetail Logo

22-Jul-15

Scotty's embedded Photo
Scotty's embedded Photo
Added the ring of antlers a year later

PS

Don't listen to Bear Track--Have a couple drinks!!! Hee Hee

22-Jul-15
I'm just not a tattoo person

22-Jul-15
why not a nice camo patterns on your face and hands - save on face paint - won't drip in your eyes in the rain, always ready for the hunt?

I think tattoo parlors sponsor booze companies!

22-Jul-15

EmbryO-klahoma's embedded Photo
EmbryO-klahoma's embedded Photo
Here's a goodin'...

22-Jul-15

Swampbuck's embedded Photo
Swampbuck's embedded Photo
Not a whitetail but it's good for me.

22-Jul-15
I've thought about a tat at the base of my left thumb, something to see as a reminder as I'm drawing my bow back.

22-Jul-15
I cant help you but I'm glad you didn't say you liked the Butt-Out tool as well...lol

I had a friend in high school that got a tattoo on his arm with his name on it because he thought it was cool. A few years later he realized that people thought that "Andy" was his boyfriend. So he got the name covered up. Then when he got married, he tattooed his wife's name on the other arm. Then he got divorced. I agree with others, think hard about it before you do something you'll regret. I'm not into tattoo's but to each his own. Good luck with your new tattoo whatever you get kansas freak.

22-Jul-15
I would probably just go with an antler point through the nose.

26-Jul-15

kansas freak's embedded Photo
kansas freak's embedded Photo
Thats cool tattoo just something more deer related.

• Sitka Gear