Franzen 24-Jul-15
pfdhunter 24-Jul-15
greg simon 24-Jul-15
Kevin Dill 24-Jul-15
cmbbulldog 24-Jul-15
wildwilderness 27-Jul-15
TD 27-Jul-15
23-Jul-15
Hello, what camo pattern do you feel would be better for more all around applications?

23-Jul-15
All around where. Vias is a good break up pattern

23-Jul-15
I use verde for spring bear in boreal forest. Vias is better for more open country and fall hunts

23-Jul-15
Sorry, all around meaning if you were on a quest for the super slam which pattern would fit the bill for a greater percentage of the animals you were after and the terrain they live in.

23-Jul-15
Both if you can afford a super slam quest. Why skimp?

23-Jul-15
Lol, definitely can't afford a super slam but trying my best to get my point across.

23-Jul-15
Vias is the superior pattern if you hunt open terrain. If you are hunting timber, forest, thick brush, then Verde. All of my Kuiu gear is in Vias.

Verde by definition is "green". In the fall where I ue Kuiu for active hunts there is very little "green".

23-Jul-15
Not that it matters, but most of the guides I see on the outdoor channel that where Kuiu seem to go with Verde. It probably doesn't matter to game, but to me Verde looks better to the human eye.

23-Jul-15
I went with brown.

23-Jul-15
Either...Get what fits YOUR eye as the animals don't seem to care either way...

23-Jul-15
I like the verde better for bowhunting. I think the micro camo is better than the macro. But both will work

23-Jul-15
Vias looks great. All preference. Movement and your scent are most important when hunting. We all do like to look good out there! I'm guilty as well.

23-Jul-15
It's just personal preference. Both look good to me. All my stuff is vias.

23-Jul-15
Vias for me. From spring turkey to fall tree stands and a little bit of everything in between . Hunt

23-Jul-15
Jason Harrison told me to get the Verde when i asked him this question at the dallas safari club show.. he said it is the better all around pattern.

24-Jul-15
Does Jason Harrison work for KUIU?

24-Jul-15
where did you get them ? the website on attack pant is backordered, in my size anyway, and on their facebook page, guys are waiting a long time for gear.

24-Jul-15
Don't know about Jason Harrison but Jason Hairston owns KUIU.

24-Jul-15
I absolutely prefer the Verde pattern if my goal is to kill a trophy animal. My skin tones go better with green clothes, and that Verde pattern is sooo slimming in hero pics!

Okay. I really do prefer Verde, but it's nothing I can prove and probably just a tendency. I doubt if I kill one extra animal by wearing it instead of Vias...and I own plenty of both.

24-Jul-15
I have vias, as I feel its the better overall pattern for western hunting. That said, I wouldn't hesitate wearing either.

27-Jul-15
Neither for me.

I go with the Solids. Way more versatile every day which helps justify the cost

27-Jul-15
Verde makes me dizzy.....

I'd have to think if you're busted in one, you'll be busted in the other as well.

ASAT OTOH.....

• Sitka Gear