Mark Watkins 04-Mar-16
primitve 05-Mar-16
WV Mountaineer 05-Mar-16
Bou'bound 05-Mar-16
oake 05-Mar-16
Ermine 07-Mar-16
Grunt-N-Gobble 07-Mar-16
23-Jul-15
I put my hands on a pair of these recently and wondering if anyone has used them and what you are thinking? This is there first step into a synthetic fabric pant like a pair of KUIU attack pants. They felt pretty solid in my hand but they are brand new so I am wondering if anyone has bought them and used them? Bob.

24-Jul-15
I have not used them. I know a few guys who have bought and used them. They said they are nice pants. However they reported them being a little loud.

24-Jul-15
I think they would be hard pressed to beat out my Kanabs.... but maybe. Looking forward to more replies here...

24-Jul-15
Kanabs for me. However, I am hardheaded so I am like tacklebox and looking for more replies.

25-Jul-15
I have been using a pair of the kanabs for the last two seasons and they finally blew out in the crotch. I was able to fix them but bought a pair of the corrugates to give them a go this year. I have only been out once since I received them and hiked around in them for 3 hours in the mid to upper 80s and they performed well. Very breathable and comfortable to wear. They do seem to be louder than the kanabs but overall I am happy with them so far. Should be a great pant for my September elk hunt.

03-Aug-15
I hunted my old Kanabs very hard. I blew the crotch out too. First Lite sent me a new pair. I think was way above and beyond the call of duty. I will try to always look at First Lite first due to their outstanding customer service.

04-Mar-16
Anyone else use them?

I just got a pair and they seem very loud!! Maybe after some washing they will quiet down

04-Mar-16
Yep, listened to my partners every step last year. Swish swish swish

Union Bay Travel Chino from Costco will get you pretty much the same pant for $20.

04-Mar-16
I killed a bear, two caribou, a mountain goat, and a moose in them this past year. None of them mentioned anything about noise.

On Sunday,there's a great chance I'll shoot a musk ox wearing them and I'll bet he don't hear me either.

If he does I'll just try again Monday.

Great pants IMO but I'm not a super secret covert ops EX CIA elk Hunter.

04-Mar-16
Good luck on the musk ox hunt, Nick. Post some photos.

04-Mar-16
I've got both Corrugate and Kanabs. Both are great pants. Corrugates are a little loud at first but when broken in quiet down, water resistant not water proof and I wish you could get different inseams (I sewed mine to length and put in a rubber tie cord). I tend to use them more than the Kanabs. Eastern hunting I use the Corrugates western hunts it's Kanabs.

04-Mar-16
I blew out the crotch in two sets of kanabs... I didn't think about calling CS and just tossed them... dangit!

04-Mar-16
First Lite customer service is great! They've replaced two pair of Kanabs that had a blownout crotch for me as well. As far as the Corrugates, I bought a pair last year but have yet to use them. I'll be looking to give them a go this year. They're definitely a different pant than the Kanab -- like the Attacks with more stretch IMO.

04-Mar-16
Tried them on and they are really comfy. Talked with FL and they are offering longer inseams come June or so.

04-Mar-16
Dang Nick! You are on a roll! Might have to get me a pair:)

Good luck on the Musk Ox this weekend!

Mark

05-Mar-16
I love the Corrugate pants...they stretch, are comfortable, and after a few washes they quiet down nicely. They are as comfortable as a pair of sweatpants. Can't beat them IMO!

05-Mar-16
Are these techno pants designed to be fit fitted and stretch as you move? Or, are you guys buying pants that are too tight to start with?

Men aren't built with wide hips proportionately and, enough bubble in their butt to hold them up. If your buying a low rise, tight thigh'ed hunting pant made for a fashion runway, your bound to bust the crotch out when you get to humping around in them.

Buy a bigger pair. You'll quit busting the crotch out of them. Pull them up and cinch them down. They'll stop falling off and getting busted in the crotch. God Bless men.

05-Mar-16
How would these compare to KUIU Attack pants?

05-Mar-16
I picked up a pair of Corrugates after Christmas with some Cabelas gift certificates. They showed up wore them around to amuse the wife and kids for a night. Stashed them away in my tote never to be seen again. I did notice some noise, but not a deal breaker for me.

I don't have any experience with the Attack pants - so can't help with that.

07-Mar-16
Boubound- I finally got my hands on some corrugates. As far as the attacks. I think they are similar in material. But seem much louder than the attacks. I think its the water resistant coating that is loud. but too loud for me. I will be sticking with the kuiu

07-Mar-16
Bought a pair when they were on sale @ First-Lite. Got the large since I have a 33"-34" waist and they fit good. Taper down through the legs, but they are a 4-way stretch material so no issue there.

There is some noise, but I don't see that as a problem since they are brand new. Guys have said they quite down after a couple washings. They probably won't ever be completely silent, but I doubt you can get that with the nylon type material.

• Sitka Gear